and the winner of Euro 2004 are....

Saintsfan

Agree with you on everything Eddie. Also, I think that All-Star Team list is from euro2004.com.

Thanks for you support. Although UEFA's list looks similar to mine, they must have copied me; I pick my own all-star team, thank you very much. :PHere's The Official One. Spot the differences?

Ill pick two players from each country that made the semis and all

Greece: Zagorakis and Nikopolitis

Portugal : C. Ronaldo and Maniche

Netherlands : Van Der Sar and Van Nistelrooy (whats this crap on the euro site Nistelrooji???)

Czech : Baros and Nedved (not based on tournament for Nedved)

England : Cole and Terry (not based one tournmant for Terry)

Sveden : Larsson and Allback

France : Zidane and Henri

Denmark : Sorensen and Tommassen

Just a note on the Collina thing, there has been a story doing the rounds in England that he might referee in the Premiership next year. The retirement age uin the UK is different I think. I think the deal is 45 for international, and the seperate Football Associations can set there own age.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Just a note on the Collina thing, there has been a story doing the rounds in England that he might referee in the Premiership next year. The retirement age uin the UK is different I think. I think the deal is 45 for international, and the seperate Football Associations can set there own age.

Sweet! I always loved that guy, he's such a great ref, too. I'd like to see him go up against the likes of Henry, van Nistelrooy, Roy Keane, and all the other whining crybabies in the Premiership. That would be some funny, entertaining stuff.

Wonderfull news, SouthamptonFan69.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Hey guys, back from the mediterranean ...

Anyway, i was blessed to be in Athens the day Greece won Euro 2004. The town was incredibly excited. Greek flags were out everywhere and after they won there was a huge fireworks display that could be seen from the port of Piraeus, where i was relaxing on a cruise ship.

Had to pick up my team Greece jersey that day. I'm such a bandwagon jumper.

Archived