Phillies Uniform Design

NOppenheimer

Just a hint for the future--when you're doing updates, it's better to post them in a new post in the thread, rather than delete the original picture and replace it. When you do the latter, it makes the flow of conversation not make much sense to future readers.

Oh, and this is a definite improvement. :-)

rATMcmK.png

Just a hint for the future--when you're doing updates, it's better to post them in a new post in the thread, rather than delete the original picture and replace it. When you do the latter, it makes the flow of conversation not make much sense to future readers.

Oh, and this is a definite improvement. :-)

???? I haven't posted a new one yet. The only update I made was putting a blue button on the cap. lol

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

I feel like, if on that that P hillies jersey, if you outlined the P in white and hillies in blue, it'd make it pop really well. Just a thought. I like this concept a lot (Even though I can't stand seeing the Phils without pinstripes), but I'd like to see that "P" jersey with just the Liberty Bell.

As a side note, my favorite thing about this is probably the TV numbers on both sleeves of the red jersey. Well done.

Good ideas. I'll give the bell a try. Does anyone know how to create an outline of an image?

Also, I tried powder blue and I don't like it as much. Good idea though.

I'm not sure which program you use, but if you make the P and hillies as separate layers in Photoshop you're able to create a stroke around the layers, IE an outline.

I feel like, if on that that P hillies jersey, if you outlined the P in white and hillies in blue, it'd make it pop really well. Just a thought. I like this concept a lot (Even though I can't stand seeing the Phils without pinstripes), but I'd like to see that "P" jersey with just the Liberty Bell.

As a side note, my favorite thing about this is probably the TV numbers on both sleeves of the red jersey. Well done.

Good ideas. I'll give the bell a try. Does anyone know how to create an outline of an image?

Also, I tried powder blue and I don't like it as much. Good idea though.

I'm not sure which program you use, but if you make the P and hillies as separate layers in Photoshop you're able to create a stroke around the layers, IE an outline.

I use Corell Paint Shop Pro x2 but I'll try to do that.

Noah Oppenheimer

I just want all the people who commented to know I really appreciate their feedback, and I'll put it into an update soon. Until then, any more C&C?

EDIT: What does C&C really even mean? I see people use it all the time and my guess would be Constructive Criticism. But then why is the & there?

Noah Oppenheimer

Archived