Peoria Harvesters (concept)

RayLars9867

While I like the idea I do think this one is a bit too busy. Think of how this would print or stitch at a small scale. You would lose a lot of the detail you have in it. Try simplifying it by eliminating details you can do without like the wheat, also is the ball wearing shades? Probably better if you gave it eyes because those red dots look a little odd on the red inseam. The position of the steering wheel makes ball look like it has a mouth. A few tweaks here & there for this one should do the trick.

The wheat should be yellow. It looks metallic right now. The baseball should also have red seams instead of just red lines. I also think the red background should be reshaped to emphasis it more as a barn. Other than that, I like what I'm seeing here.

And have you thought about doing secondary logos o go with this? This one is too involved to be put on a baseball uniform.

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

yes. I was thinking the same thing. It is a bit busy. the suggestion above was to remove some or all of the wheat. The barn thing was on the back burner but I didn't fully realize it on this version. But, I agree with your critique, it's still influx and thanks for your feedback.

It's funny, I love the simplicity of logos, yet I end up making them to complicated. I don't get myself!

I think you should use this logo as a primary, but to fill out the concept, you should provide a cleaned up and reduced logo that would be used on hats, provide script logos, and provide logos that would be used as alternate patches and etc.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

It is good overall, but uh both of my sets of grandparents farmed my dad farms and I help out on of those all of those farms I can tell you that when you harvest you use a combine not a tractor, and since it is the home of CAT you may want to eliminate the green from the tractor (because the green makes it look like a John Deere tractor) and make it just black and yellow like CAT, but other than that it is great.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Get rid of the wheat in front of the tractor, it's too busy.

Also, the shading on the tractor seems a bit clip arty to me. It's a great start, but I would simplify the tractor a bit and remove unnecessary detail as others have stated.

On the plus side, having too much detail is a better problem than not enough. You can always cut down and simplify things, so I give you credit for "over designing" instead of "under designing."

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived