Red Comet had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Profile Information

• Title
    KCStrong

Recent Profile Visitors

8,967 profile views

Red Comet's Achievements

1. Birmingham looks like it’ll have a full-looking crowd so long as the camera faces the home side of the stadium. 16k may have been an underestimation at this rate.
  2. I’m just hoping for 16k in Birmingham and 1.5 million people to watch the Battlehawks/Stallions game. If anyone has an opportunity to catch a UFL game live, do it. It’s actually pretty fun if expectations are properly set.
  3. San Antonio vs DC really stands out. They got the TV side down, now for the gate side outside of DC and St Louis.
  4. I’m shocked that clip hasn’t gotten more airplay because it says more about this league than any BS PR statement ever could.
  5. I’m half-expecting Lee Hutton to be some AI creation now. It would at least explain why he never shows up.
  6. Spring football would be a polite way of putting it. This is straight-up carnie nonsense.
  7. Clark Hunt IIRC. At this point? Eff it, it's not like the practice squad is going to get any game time anyways. Why not give them some real game experience?
  8. That is the most, uh, slowed down, idea I've ever heard. The beer snake is the one thing people associate with this league and the stadium wants to kill it. Makes me wonder who it is that would benefit more from the beer snake not existing than the beer snake existing.
  9. I shall say what I want. I'll suffer the downvotes or snarky comments in exchange. Such is the price. But seriously, I do want to experience a game live. And you all should still have the Rams. The "inferior city" stuff is obviously scheissesprachen and should be interpreted as such.
  10. My apologies that we haven't reached the cultural utopia that is (check notes)...New Jersey?! OK, 2024 has been :censored:ing weird, but, they really need to hire new scriptwriters.
  11. So, I'm actually going to see a UFL game in a couple days. Going to be at The BattleDome in Inferior Missouri City. Still, should be entertaining. Will absolutely provide pictures.
  12. Follow this man. He is doing yeoman’s work by chronicling this scheisseshow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.