Baylor football concepts

jaker52

I would like to go through the Big 12 but I don't want to push trough it so I will go one by one. I am out of school due to a high fever so whenever I feel like it I will work on a team. Baylor came together over the past few days. It was hard because Baylor has my favorite unis in college football. I took a shot at it though, with my only big change is no chrome and scratch stripes to make that part unique. This seems to give a different feel from the Bearcats stripes. They can wear all combos of these colors.

buwhite.jpg

bugold.jpg

bugreen.jpg

bublack.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Does Baylor have a bear claw logo? I think if you added that instead of the claw marks it'd separate them from Cincinnati and Arkansas State as far as design elements. I like the idea of the tearing on the helmet, just not a fan of the marks on the pants and sleeves.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Does Baylor have a bear claw logo? I think if you added that instead of the claw marks it'd separate them from Cincinnati and Arkansas State as far as design elements. I like the idea of the tearing on the helmet, just not a fan of the marks on the pants and sleeves.

they do but it's quite terrible so I stayed away from it.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/4675/Baylor_Bears/2005/Alternate_Logo

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I wouldn't call it sloppy, per se. I think making the striping patterns more consistent throughout the uniform would help a lot. I think it's definitely a good start, but I'd explore some other designs as well. Maybe try some simple stripes, or work on the claw marks. Just play around with it some more.

Archived