Miami Heat Road Font Concept

BrentW

I swear I've done something like this but can't find it anywhere (looked in Photobucket, Imageshack, Uni Watch). I like it, though.

If you're going to update the font, change up the uniforms as well. It'll be your way of bringing something new to the table.

thanks for the input, love the heat uniforms so wanted to keep it the same with a brighter red

I swear I've done something like this but can't find it anywhere (looked in Photobucket, Imageshack, Uni Watch). I like it, though.

thanks man

In terms of the concept, it works.

thanks man

Ok. Here's the deal. TRoyConcepts. BrentW did exactly what he said he was going to do in the topic title. You're free not to care for it but berating him for simply following through on his intent isn't going to fly. That's not constructive criticism. That's being a dick because you don't like what another member has done. If it's not for you? Ignore it. Easy.

BrentW. Do not respond to other members by calling them names. It's not going to help the situation.

Ok. Here's the deal. TRoyConcepts. BrentW did exactly what he said he was going to do in the topic title. You're free not to care for it but berating him for simply following through on his intent isn't going to fly. That's not constructive criticism. That's being a dick because you don't like what another member has done. If it's not for you? Ignore it. Easy.

BrentW. Do not respond to other members by calling them names. It's not going to help the situation.

i really have no idea whats going on, just wanted to show my concept. love the eric bischoff picture by the way

Archived