Miami Hurricanes Adidas jersey concepts

SportsUniformConcepts

Ok start. First of all, work on refining your work. Make the numbers a more realistic size and shape. Also work on you stripes. A straight edge would go a long way. Also, make more color options, since that is what Miami has embraced. Finally, try scanning your photos, or, if anything, take your pictures from up above and have your paper well lit.

Ok start. First of all, work on refining your work. Make the numbers a more realistic size and shape. Also work on you stripes. A straight edge would go a long way. Also, make more color options, since that is what Miami has embraced. Finally, try scanning your photos, or, if anything, take your pictures from up above and have your paper well lit.

I agree in that the numbers are too big. My lack of art skills call for problems with proportion and size. I was also basing the stripes on an older uniform the Canes wore. I made them curved due to the shoulder on the template being curved. I'm also making an orange jersey too, so there's that. Also, considering my scanner's really sketchy, I'm stuck to taking pics of my concepts. But I will take your advice on lighting.

Archived