Chapeeko's NBA

Chapeeko

With the current brand, I support it 100% more than the current mess. If you're going to do a series like this, include your concept renders of the logos. Glad you got rid of the black, and kept the hawk-breast pattern to the side panels.

The black in the current set is completely arbitrary, doesn't appear in ANY of the logos. And the flame/winged bird secondary has no consistency with the other logos. Highlighter Yellow numbers and black look horrible.

Number font and goofy word marks look like a super cheap remake of their previous brand. Their previous brand was a lot better overall.

But still, as much as I appreciate and respect Rare Design, I think this was a miss on their end. (Sorry Ben Barnes if you read this, Hornets and Pelicans were perfect. Hawks here are a miss). http://raredesign.com

Looking forward to the rest! Take your time and think them through for best results. :)

* ALSO Drop the adidas logos everywhere. They will be out come 2017 with Nike coming in. Also, on court unis do not adorn any manufacturer logos, so it'd be more realistic that way.

Maybe add back in an ATL uniform. They are one of the only teams the abbreviation works for, along with PHX.

* ALSO Drop the adidas logos everywhere. They will be out come 2017 with Nike coming in. Also, on court unis do not adorn any manufacturer logos, so it'd be more realistic that way.

Its an adidas template. That's why their logo is on it.

Chapeeko,

Give credit to tbdaniel15 for the template.

JeKhnr9.png

1st off, acknowledge the template you're using.

2nd, this is terrific. You've fixed all the erros the current set makes, and you even used a nice colour scheme with it. However, I would like to see this set with a little black trim unless you're planning on going with Navy for Houston.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Don't go back and replace your old images with new. Add the new images in a new post to the thread. That way you, and everyone else, can best observe your progress. Trust me.

rATMcmK.png

Archived