International soccer uniform designs

Aggie12

Wales

Home kit- classic red and white kit, the top features a woven thinning line design that mimics the scales of a dragon

Away kit- a welsh flag inspired kit, the white top is split into halves and is paired with green shorts and white socks and features red accents

Third kit- an all yellow kit with red accents the top features a bar across the chest and has a horizontal stripe gradient fading down

d6221238815283.577ec28505762.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as per request of @Axe here is Estonia, I'm working on Lithuania currently. Big up the Baltic countries, Question is Finland more Baltic or Scandanavian?

Estonia

Home kit- classic tri-color kit, the top features a blue cornflower (the national flower of Estonia and used in the FA logo) inspired gradient design

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features a icy blue and icy design that fades from the shoulders down

Third kit- black top/blue shorts/black socks, the top features a tri-color sash creating the Estonian flag

85525a38815283.578d3e1839f7e.jpg

also per request of @Axe here is Lithuania

Home kit- classic yellow and green kit with a hummel inspired hearing bone pattern

Away kit- two tone green kit with fading stripes

Third kit- all white kit with green and red accents, and a Lithuanian flag sash

8aea2238815283.578d476c9d5c2.jpg

56 minutes ago, Axe said:

Both look great! I dig your work on Estonia's kits especially.

Also, Finland is Scandinavian. It's like way up north, nestled between Sweden and Russia. 

I know that, but I think depending who you ask you get a different answer same thing with Iceland 

Archived