International Kits 2017/18 (Brazil posted 5/5)

upperV03

10 minutes ago, soflo_sports said:

Where did you get this template? Or did you make it yourself?

Both the Nike and Adidas versions are @raysox's latest templates. I've made several small adjustments to both but all credit goes to him for creating the original versions. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Digby said:

Green and yellow isn't working for me for Inter. I love the away though -- the subtle gray works really well.

Hmm, I'll wait to see if others comment on the Inter kits before changing the third. I originally paired the dark green with light blue accents but then I decided on the yellow. I may go back and see how the light blue accents look again or move away from the dark green base entirely if I'm still not satisfied. Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you like the away kit as that's one of my favorites of this series.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, Digby said:

Green and yellow isn't working for me for Inter. I love the away though -- the subtle gray works really well.

What's wrong with green and yellow for a third kit. Inter had this disgusting blue and neon yellow gradient third kit this season (copying Barca because of the Nike template), a neon yellow third kit last season and back in 1995/96 this has this little beauty. So why not green and yellow?  

itint3ss95.gif

NpTodZP.png

20 minutes ago, ThierryH14 said:

What's wrong with green and yellow for a third kit. Inter had this disgusting blue and neon yellow gradient third kit this season (copying Barca because of the Nike template), a neon yellow third kit last season and back in 1995/96 this has this little beauty. So why not green and yellow?  

itint3ss95.gif

They also had this special edition shirt in 95/96 which I kind of based my third kit design off of:

IMG_3627.JPG.982dad5fee40fa567e4064b48f1d9e2c.JPG

But again I'll see if others comment before making a decision on whether to change it or not. I personally like the green and yellow combo but if others don't like it I'd be open to changing it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

They also had this special edition shirt in 95/96 which I kind of based my third kit design off of:

IMG_3627.JPG.982dad5fee40fa567e4064b48f1d9e2c.JPG

But again I'll see if others comment before making a decision on whether to change it or not. I personally like the green and yellow combo but if others don't like it I'd be open to changing it.

Just remember this is your concept series and you are more than welcome to use what ever references to promote your club designs. I like the green and yellow third kits. Keep it up!

NpTodZP.png

I apologize for the delay, but here is AC Milan. Their upcoming home and away kits already look pretty promising, so my mission here was just to tinker some things to make them even better, at least in my eyes. For the home kit I just changed the collar to a v neck and I added some thin white trim to both the collar and sleeve cuffs. I felt the white trim really completed the look, especially when paired with the white shorts and/or socks. The secondary kit is also pretty similar to the one about to be unveiled, but I again changed the collar, as well as the graphic pattern. The collar is now a white henley, while the sleeve cuffs remain red and black. The graphic pattern is inspired by the Memphis design movement, which was a Milan based architecture and design group in the 80's. The shirt, as well as the shorts and socks, feature the rossoneri adidas stripes. For the third kit I stayed true to the black and red base that Adidas had set for the Creator Studio contest, and I added my own design. The graphic on the front is another geometric pattern inspired by Memphis design. The rest of the kit features red trim throughout, and red socks are included in case of clashes. Lastly, all three kits feature an Italian flag detail at the back neck with the cross from the Milan flag inside of the white portion. Feel free to let me know what you think!

ACMilan2017.thumb.png.ab2930e837c855d1005f17f94702fd21.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Next up is the Seleção, who in 2018 will be celebrating 60 years since their first World Cup victory in 1958. I chose to honor that 1958 Cup win by producing somewhat of a throwback design for the home kit. The shirt is a slightly brighter yellow than previous years, and it features a green collar and cuffs, similar to the 1958 kit. The blue shorts are also lighter and brighter than usual, which is consistent with what was worn in '58. The same goes for the socks, which are white with green at the top. The away kit also features some throwback elements, but overall it's a more modern and contemporary design. The shirt features a gradient and an overlying wave pattern that's a tribute to the coastal regions of Brazil. The shirt is of course blue, but it fades from the lighter blue color to the more traditional deep royal. As a tribute to the '58 away kit, which they actually won the Cup in, the printing on the shirt is yellow rather than white and the cuffs and collar of the shirt are blue. The first choice shorts are white, but royal blue shorts are available as well. Blue socks with yellow accents finish it out. Lastly, both kits feature the official national motto "Ordem E Progresso" on the back neck. Feel free to leave me your thoughts!

Brazil2017.thumb.png.e238155d040d88b30537946641804f55.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived