72freebie

72Freebie's NLL Redesign (Vancouver Warriors Concept Added Oct 11)

Next is the Vancouver Stealth. I really like this color scheme and I ended up going with a dark grey away jersey to be a little more unique. The main design uses a V pattern that I think helps make the rather bland logo pop a little more.

9iSZGeR.png

On 1/3/2018 at 9:01 PM, Nook said:

Looking forward to the Saskatchewan Rush.

Go back a page, it's there :) 

As for Vancouver: I really like this one, it's my new second favorite. 

Sorry guys, kinda lost track of this. I'vs had these last two concepts done for a little while now but here are the last two teams to finish this thread off.

First is the Calgary Roughnecks. Went with a steel metallic look with lots of rivets in the striping and numbers.

TpjpM9w.png

Last team is the Philadelphia Wings who are returning next season. Went with some sharp, dynamic striping that uses all of the colors from the logo and makes for a unique looking set in this league.

YuHdmRF.png

Thanks everyone for following this series. It's been different for me doing Lacrosse but I had a lot of fun making these concepts for you to see.

The Rush have a circular logo on their shoulders that I think really works.   It is the R with the world SASKATCHEWAN surrounding it.

Hi everyone

Since the Vancouver Stealth have now re branded as the Warriors, I thought I would do up a concept with the new name and logos. I based the striping off of the logo and put it down the mid to lower part of the arms. This is pretty busy so I felt that not much was needed on the hem. The team has not unveiled their jerseys yet but I'm hoping they are something like this.

q5GnQ5d.png

These are awesome! Was wondering if you were gonna do a concept for the Halifax team? And if not how much will it cost for you to do haha 😁

2 hours ago, DrHavoc said:

These are awesome! Was wondering if you were gonna do a concept for the Halifax team? And if not how much will it cost for you to do haha 😁

I Likely will when the logos get revealed. Are you with the team or something?

25 minutes ago, 72freebie said:

I Likely will when the logos get revealed. Are you with the team or something?

Oh no no, just a huge Lacrosse fan who thinks the NLL doesn’t get enough love and I stumbled upon your post. I lived in Halifax for a few years and was pumped when I heard they were getting a team.