Ottawa Senators

NoE38_Concepts

After reading about the Sens on the 2017-18 NHL thread, It got me thinking of an new idea that isn't too far from their barberpole alts from last year.

The superior side-view logo is now the primary, and the Peace Tower logo is the shoulder patch. The main difference on this set here is gold with the laurel pattern between the red and white stripes, which gives them a unique color scheme without straying too far from the barberpole design.

jCPlBzy.png

C&C appreciated.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

This is one of the best senators sets I’ve ever seen on this site. My only nitpicks are the phantom yolk and I️ think it would help to thicken the outline on the numbers so they don’t get lost in the stripe.

I can see the relationship between a Roman government official because of the team's nickname, the Senators, but IMHO that logo just doesn't fit well for representing the city of Ottawa as a whole. To me they should've used some generic type Canadian government type logo or something in the nature (no not a Maple Leaf!).

This is gorgeous, but I have an unpopular nitpick.

I like it better when teams with chest stripes (Florida) don't extend them to the back. The numbers always get muddied and hard to read.

Other than that, the Sens need to adopt these yesterday.

On 12/20/2017 at 2:53 AM, Tygers09 said:

I can see the relationship between a Roman government official because of the team's nickname, the Senators, but IMHO that logo just doesn't fit well for representing the city of Ottawa as a whole. To me they should've used some generic type Canadian government type logo or something in the nature (no not a Maple Leaf!).

I definitely understand your point, I just think the Side view logo fits right in with the current identity and is too good to not be used. I also included the peace tower shoulder patch to represent the city.

5 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

This is gorgeous, but I have an unpopular nitpick.

I like it better when teams with chest stripes (Florida) don't extend them to the back. The numbers always get muddied and hard to read.

Other than that, the Sens need to adopt these yesterday.

Like this?

GPstubG.png

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Archived