The revamp of Arena Football

Silence of the Rams

Well as I see it the AFL is in shambles it's time to fix and expand. 

In a deal with the IFL the AFL sends the remaining balance of their Iowa, Salt Lake, and their full Jacksonville rights for the full Spokane (Seattle), Green Bay (Millwaukee), Colorado, and Arizona rights. They also get returns from Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Charlotte, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago ,Nashville, New York among others. Note on this though Vegas Gets the Gladiators and the Cleveland Team is rebranded as the Destroyers. Now something that the current version of AFL forgot to do is expand north. Winnepeg, Montreal, Calgary, Toronto, and Vancouver each get a team

Arizona

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2w2vulqtv4mkbh/ARI.png?dl=0

3 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

It's mostly going to be recycle but like in the Blaze's, Command's, and Blizzard's, case it will be a relocation. I do have expansion on hand with Boston, Miami, and Montreal. I do plan on giving some teams a complete rebrand though

Cool.

Looking forward to seeing more concepts.

2z6rqpt.jpg

Found a better uploader and adjusted the copper a bit. I have a few more teams done

53pmww.png

Los Angeles Avengers

2vvt4ld.png

Houston Wranglers

(Move from Austin (in my opinion that's what should have happened from the Get go))

262sht4.jpg

Dallas Desperados

Jerry Jones owned them so a change to a silver helmet and cowboy blue was inevitable 

Two out of four isn't too bad.

I didn't realize that Cleveland was going to be the Destroyers in this project, so that wasn't a thought in my head there.

As for the Canadian team... let's see. Could it be Calgary?

Archived