NCAA 2018 March Madness Uniform Results

slapshot

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

These are awesome! I thought Michigan was reversed until I realized it was higher seed to the left. 

Then the UNC/A&M matchup is backwards

XcryMwi.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

That's determined by the final score. Michigan hasn't played Florida State yet. 

Ah yes. Might I suggest putting all the winners "closer" to the middle maybe? Maybe I'm the only one that got thrown off by that.

XcryMwi.png

How did you get the fonts for each of the teams?

But hey, these are awesome, and its a GREAT idea. The scores as the numbers are pretty awesome for sure, Great presentation, just well done all around. Maybe you could add the locations if you REALLY wanted to go all in with it but I think its a job well done. The only thing I'm not a fan of it the super light blue used in the middle of the background, i think it doesn't match with the color scheme of the bracket itself (Not the jerseys but the actual lines). But hey, great stuff here

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

I research the fonts. Many are standard fonts put out by the respective uniform manufacturers. Others are official fonts custom to their respective teams' identities. I collect some from PDFs, TTFs, and redraw the others from whatever visual evidence I can find.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• 2 weeks later...

Archived