NY Islanders 2018-19 Alternate

DTConcepts

According to HJC, the Islanders have been confirmed to be using an orange alternate as their alternate next season, and hopefully it'll be way less modern than their previous orange alt. Here's my mockup for what it'll look like, at least in my perfect world.

Zi8FEcv.png

It's a very classically styled jersey, but one that remains modernized with the 'NY' logo front and center. It's a pretty safe, but still new, jersey. What do you guys think?

Ohhhhhhhhh yes. Love the amount of white used, makes the difference between an alternate jersey and simply a third jersey. Super hockey, super good, great work.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

10 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

According to HJC, the Islanders have been confirmed to be using an orange alternate as their alternate next season, and hopefully it'll be way less modern than their previous orange alt. Here's my mockup for what it'll look like, at least in my perfect world.

Zi8FEcv.png

It's a very classically styled jersey, but one that remains modernized with the 'NY' logo front and center. It's a pretty safe, but still new, jersey. What do you guys think?

Loks good, but according to Icethetics it will have similar striping to the Brooklyn alt but with blue cuffs and yokes.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

• 2 weeks later...

Archived