Fantasy Football Website

WideRight

hey guys, I finally got around to updating the website for my fantasy football league (the CFFL). I have pages for each team, complete with helmets, logos, wordmarks and uniforms for each. There is also a league and a draft logo.

A warning, most of my logos are not purely original. Some are clearly borrowed from other sources, others are modified or melded from different inspirations. But, the total package I think works well. Certainly better than anything the ABA would do.

C&C is welcome. the web address is: www.geocities.com/cfflwebman

Excellent site - I love the layout.

Do you post standings and Stats?

Those Kansas twisters are sore on the eyes - it's ok, I can talk about Kansas, that's where I was raised. Cool #'s on the Twisters jerseys!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Neat stuff--I find some irony in the former CFL team-San Antonio Texans-being used for a logo for another US city that was in the CFL--Las Vegas (in the CFL they were the Posse)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived