Sigs and Such

Raptormansam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
death to the ball in glove logo! thats a good sig

let's keep this thread about design....

raptorsman, while i may not like the look or the content of your sigs, i can tell that they are executed well.

good job with that.

joel i dont understand what you just said, lol what do you mean "you dont like the look or content" and what do you mean by executed well ?

uhh...

Let me guess... If he doesn't like the look or content, maybe he doesn't like 50cents, or that the look, while very fit for him, isn't in his preferences.

As for the execution, well... It is clear that you know your way in Photoshop. The pictures blend well in the signatures, it isn't pixely or badly cut and pasted.

But I'll let Joel clear that one up.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

joel i dont understand what you just said, lol what do you mean "you dont like the look or content" and what do you mean by executed well ?

uhh...

Let me guess... If he doesn't like the look or content, maybe he doesn't like 50cents, or that the look, while very fit for him, isn't in his preferences.

As for the execution, well... It is clear that you know your way in Photoshop. The pictures blend well in the signatures, it isn't pixely or badly cut and pasted.

But I'll let Joel clear that one up.

exactly.

what do you guys think of this

newsig8gn.gif

can you rate this please

you gotta stop bumping this with your pleas for ratings. people will rate them if they want to. no one likes to be force fed.

if this continues, the thread will be locked.

Rate leik myne leik OMGz itz soo amazng

Nobody takes you seriously, so your lame attempt at sarcasm is entirely lost, Junior.

This is a general design board where people come to discuss design and - gasp - offer and solicit criticism. I would have to think most 12 year olds could understand that basic of a concept. Why you're missing the point is beyond me.

All your stuff looks great, don't get me wrong. However, they are starting to look "cookie-cutter". All that's different is the pix. You have the same style font, same grid background on top of the team logo, same set of pix (one full body, one close up). Just change 'er up a bit. Think outside of your own box (and everyone else's). That's what design is about, pushing the envelope, mixing it up.

You have vast potential if you just come up with more ideas.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

i like making basketball sigs as i am a member of a raptors forum, people request them so i was just wanting your opinion, vicfurth i understand what you mean, thanks for saying i have potential, i hope i utilise it.

If you like the raptors so much :P Then you can rate the wallpaper i made during my stint at raptors.com

rose03-1024x760.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived