Wtf is limbaugh going on about?

Saintsfan

The First Ammendment allows you to say almost anything. Read it closely and you'll see lieing is not a allowed, as would be the case if you claimed the Holocaust didn't happen.

Limbaugh is not racist for what he said. He merely accused the media of reverse rasicm. He said the media wants to see McNabb succeed, and therefore over hypes him, because he is black. Now, he may be right he may be wrong (niether can be proven), but he's not racist.

Maybe theirs more white football coaches cuz they're better at it, and more players of the black race for the same reason. Is it a coincidence? I dunno. Maybe genes are shared more closely in the two races and some of those genes really do contribute. Maybe, it's just worked out that those particular ratios are better at their job. Maybe it's because people used to be racist and therefore people of the black race don't strive as much to coach. Maybe it's how they are raised. What it definatley is a ridiculous arguement.

There should not be rules forcing minorities to be interviewed. It's a privatley owned team in most cases for one thing. Therefore they can do as they wish. They SHOULD pick the best person for the job. If they screw up and want a certain race and it's a bad choice, they'll lose and pay for it. It'll fix itself.

Who's racist? The people who want a racial issue fixed, or the people who accuse the people wanting it fixed of being racist cuz their white?

Though while I don't think he should have been forced to resign I do think it's good that he did. What was he doing on a football show anyway.

What the hell is Tom Arnold doing an a Sports Show?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I guess this whole having celebs as sports pundits thing started when Dennis Miller was on MNF, and he was pretty bad IMO. (Some of you might know of earlier precedents than that!)

In principle it isn't a bad idea, having a guy who hasn't been a pro sportsman on a sports show as a pundit, but other than just as presentation, or as the playcaller it really doesn't work in my experience, they either sit there trying to be fujnny, in awe of the real pros they are working, just plain stupid, or as with Limbaugh, shooting there mouths off.

And the non-pros who do it well, guys like Al Michaels for instance are proper trained broadcasters who know how to get the right information out of there analysts.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think Limbaugh is not just a celeb who got on the show. He is a politician, but lets forget that for a second. I'm pretty sure he is a large sports fan. That's what you gotta be if you wanna be on a show and haven't come up as an athlete or coach. Generally, you still have to have connections. His were from being a politician. Just because he does political stuff does not mean he is any less qualified than anyone else.

I think Limbaugh is not just a celeb who got on the show. He is a politician, but lets forget that for a second. I'm pretty sure he is a large sports fan. That's what you gotta be if you wanna be on a show and haven't come up as an athlete or coach. Generally, you still have to have connections. His were from being a politician. Just because he does political stuff does not mean he is any less qualified than anyone else.

I am not saying Limbaugh isn't a sports fan. Just some shows use 'celebrities' to pull in ratings or whatever, to the detrement of there coverage. Trained professional sports broadcasters do a great job, pros as analysts do a great job, but celebs who are there just for there name value seldom do. Just as Al Michaels wouldn't get up and do stand up, so people should stick to what they do!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived