The Amish

ldswoosh33

This is sweet, I had someone on here make me a dodgeball intermural logo.

Whats up with the rakes?

Well the Amish use rake to do the work on fields so I thought it would be a fun accent.

Could that be considered stereotypical or offensive at all?

Whats up with the rakes?

Well the Amish use rake to do the work on fields so I thought it would be a fun accent.

Stereotype cause to be Amish is to be like a worker of the fields. Don't get into the offensive part of it, because there are worse logo out there that are offensive. If this is offenses to an Amish person I will take it off.

Romans 5:8

NikoLazar.com

Whats up with the rakes?

Stereotype cause to be Amish is to be like a worker of the fields. Don't get into the offensive part of it, because there are worse logo out there that are offensive. If this is offenses to an Amish person I will take it off.

How would an Amish person be exposed to this questionably offensive material anyway?

Whats up with the rakes?

How would an Amish person be exposed to this questionably offensive material anyway?

Do guys want to take way the post? Is it not a good logo? I just made it for my team not trying to offend anyone. Why don't we take away the Cleveland Indians logo that would be good, right. Sorry for this long talk, but this was my first real logo I made. It wasn't suppose to be mean logo.

NikoLazar.com

lol, i think he was saying that it can't offend anyone thats amish because they can't use computers(according to thier customs) so there aren't any amish on this board. And, unless your team has amish people, i htink it may be offensive

You could take it a step further and recolor the Notre Dame logo and redub it the "Fightin' Amish"

*snort....oh I kill me. ;)

People, if you are personally offend by this logo that's one thing, if on the other hand you're stirring the pot because you saying someone else could find it offensive, it's a totally different ball of wax and irrelevant.

The logo is a joke made in fun, nothing more. Nobody is trying to be hurtful. And some of the guys here at times take this board just a little bit too seriously. SIGH* Yes, you're all entitled to your opinions, but please let's not take these discussions so far overboard. Either you like the logo or you don't.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

You could take it a step further and recolor the Notre Dame logo and redub it the "Fightin' Amish"

*snort....oh I kill me. ;)

People, if you are personally offend by this logo that's one thing, if on the other hand you're stirring the pot because you saying someone else could find it offensive, it's a totally different ball of wax and irrelevant.

The logo is a joke made in fun, nothing more. Nobody is trying to be hurtful. And some of the guys here at times take this board just a little bit too seriously. SIGH* Yes, you're all entitled to your opinions, but please let's not take these discussions so far overboard. Either you like the logo or you don't.

Well Put BleuJayone. Thank You

NikoLazar.com

Whats up with the rakes?

True... :P But still some people get offended easily even if the offense isn't directed towards them. I, on the other hand, am not offended by this logo, I don't really get offended easily, I'm a devout Southern Baptist and I still laugh at the Jesus jokes made on Family Guy, South Park, etc.

The question I was asking was COULD it be offensive, because quite frankly I didn't know if anyone actually would be offended. I say keep the topic up. I'm pretty sure no Amish person is going to find this anyway.

Archived