hockey titans high school

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 lancealot

lancealot
  • CODY's #1 fan boy

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

• Favourite Logos:big, chief wahoo, miami marlins, a's cap logo, flying elvis, gridiron australia, bucco bruce, mighty ducks, winnipeg jets, boston celtics, melbourne heart.

Posted February 9, 2013 - 07:31

i talked to the athletic director at my school about redoing our hockey jerseys for this year and he has given me the all clear so this is what i have come up with. the jerseys will be sublimated so any design is possible but i wanted to go with a fairly classic striping with a twist.
Posted Image
here is last years for comparison
http://www.icefactor...d2/Titans 2.JPG

rYnIh.png

#2 luketheduke03

luketheduke03

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted February 9, 2013 - 09:00

Being brutally honest here, those look pretty hideous. Try a more classic striping scheme, like the Bruins or Sabres have. I would suggest taking some cues from the team's original jerseys you posted, maybe match up the sock's striping with the one ont he bottom of the jersey.
"9 yards what?" -AD2KPosted Image

#3 lancealot

lancealot
  • CODY's #1 fan boy

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

• Favourite Logos:big, chief wahoo, miami marlins, a's cap logo, flying elvis, gridiron australia, bucco bruce, mighty ducks, winnipeg jets, boston celtics, melbourne heart.

Posted February 10, 2013 - 06:32

Bump anyone else? I would like to get these right before we get them made

rYnIh.png

#4 CS85

CS85
  • exit through the car dealership

• Members
  • 12,937 posts

Posted February 10, 2013 - 07:55

Simplify. Ditch either red or yellow, don't keep both. Ditch the weird stripes.

If you're going to keep the red, use it for the color of the NOB or a stripe on the socks. Really understate the hell out of it.

BBoGyVR.jpg

twitter

#5 lancebridwell

lancebridwell

• Members
  • 381 posts

• Favourite Logos:Red Wings, The Detroit "D", the old Rays logo, Orlando Magic

Posted February 10, 2013 - 11:13

At first impression, I'm thinking stoplight Titans. Like the others said, ditch the red. I don't think it's needed. More is less, and I think the yellow striping scheme is just fine the way it is.
Posted Image
I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

#6 lancealot

lancealot
  • CODY's #1 fan boy

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted February 12, 2013 - 05:28

Bump

rYnIh.png

#7 lancebridwell

lancebridwell

• Members
  • 381 posts

• Favourite Logos:Red Wings, The Detroit "D", the old Rays logo, Orlando Magic

Posted February 12, 2013 - 17:46

What exactly are you bumping? We gave you critique, I'd at least think that you would have edited your concept to see if what we were saying mattered. But hey, not everyone works that way I guess.
Posted Image
I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

#8 lancealot

lancealot
  • CODY's #1 fan boy

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted February 13, 2013 - 05:50

What exactly are you bumping? We gave you critique, I'd at least think that you would have edited your concept to see if what we were saying mattered. But hey, not everyone works that way I guess.

I am working on updates I was just bumping to see I I could get any more comments

rYnIh.png

#9 lancealot

lancealot
  • CODY's #1 fan boy

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted February 13, 2013 - 07:16

here are a few more options, less red. the side panels are inspired by our pe uniform, still trying to keep it fairly simple but unique.
Posted Image

rYnIh.png

#10 dsaline97

dsaline97
  • 2014 Colorado Gold

• Members
  • 1,030 posts

Posted February 13, 2013 - 08:45

F looks the best.

Bills1_zps7a87d02b.png

Colorado Kings (CL)  Colorado Gold (UFL)

#11 sparky chewbarky

sparky chewbarky

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted February 13, 2013 - 09:55

I'm likin' 'B', lance.
The only change I'd make would be to put the NOB above the back seam.
You've got a lot of room up there now.
Nice job.

#12 lancealot

lancealot
  • CODY's #1 fan boy

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted February 14, 2013 - 06:49

F was more of an after thought, having a mix between the ducks alt and our pe uniforms I didn't think it would work. I like b aswell and it seems b and e are the popular ones with the people on the team I have asked. I'm not sure about the placement of the nob as I drew up the front from flat images on the company that is making them website and kinda just guessed for the back but I am trying to get ahold of the template they use

rYnIh.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hockey, titans, high school