TheFallenHaveRisen

LtyO4Gn.jpg

Alright, for those of you who don't know, this is a play off of Achievement Hunter's new series GO!, in which a certain task is stated and the first one to do said task wins. We're gonna modify it to where it'll fit within the CCSLC Competition Guidelines. So, every Monday (barring scheduling conflicts), I will start a new thread where a certain challenge is given, and people design with that challenge in mind. You may do whatever you wish, as long as it meets that requirement (Don't worry lancealot, certain weeks the requirement will only allow one sport)

Now, for the challenge for this week. Your concept must use these colors as it's three main colors (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary designation between them is up to you)

FE0C00 - 254 Red, 12 Green, 0 Blue

006BA8 - 0 Red, 107 Green, 168 Blue

CEFF01 - 206 Red, 255 Green, 1 Blue

Now, next Monday, submissions for this thread will be closed, a poll for the concepts made will be put up, and a new challenge will appear. If you have a suggestion for a challenge, PM it to me and I may use it if I think it will make a good challenge. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, and I'll try to answer them

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... This should be interesting. I'm trying to think up of something right now...

EDIT: I have it up right now. So, when I was thinking of the colors, blue and green were the forest and the red popped up as a Canadian maple leaf. So I decided to make a Vancouver (not really for anything, just reminded me of the place) logo. So here it is:

10684281563_0d5fc3628a_c.jpg

As I described above, the red represents Canada, the blue the ocean and the sky, and the green the forest. I decided to add gray in there to represent snow and provide a pretty damn good outline.

What do y'all think?

~ Daryl

BEHANCE | PORTFOLIO 

Hmm... This should be interesting. I'm trying to think up of something right now...

EDIT: I have it up right now. So, when I was thinking of the colors, blue and green were the forest and the red popped up as a Canadian maple leaf. So I decided to make a Vancouver (not really for anything, just reminded me of the place) logo. So here it is:

10684281563_0d5fc3628a_c.jpg

As I described above, the red represents Canada, the blue the ocean and the sky, and the green the forest. I decided to add gray in there to represent snow and provide a pretty damn good outline.

What do y'all think?

~ Daryl

Nicely done! What would that team name be? I know the board's been clamoring for more Lumberjacks teams :)

IMO, colors isn't the greatest choice for this, because people can just recolor logos that they've previously made, but nonetheless, good luck on getting some participation. great idea you had derschwigg

I honestly hadn't thought of that, but I'm hoping people will go off the honor system. Thanks! If you think people should join in, please, send them our way! The more people that do this, the better it will be!

Here's my mine! I thought the yellow would work really well as something electric, but I also wanted to tie it in a little bit more. So here's a logo for the fictional Kansas City Storm softball team

vipP3uG.jpg

Archived