TheFallenHaveRisen

Was going to make a team called the Storm with lightning too! I'll probably still have a GO! (see what I did there?) at it

Haha! If you've got the time, I say do it anyway :) There's so many ways to do a Storm logo.

As for your GO! pun...

url-1.gif

I was replied with a gif that's not negative!?!?!

Yay-kyli.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was going to make a team called the Storm with lightning too! I'll probably still have a GO! (see what I did there?) at it

Haha! If you've got the time, I say do it anyway :) There's so many ways to do a Storm logo.

As for your GO! pun...

url-1.gif

Yay-kyli.gif

I've got gifs for DAYS, friend. Hahaha!

As for your GO! pun...

url-1.gif

Yay-kyli.gif

I've got gifs for DAYS, friend. Hahaha!

If you've got gifs for days, Andy has gifs for millennia.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Sorry to be a little late to the party, but I give you a Flying Fox! ;)

The sigil of the Flying Fox Squad, or FFS for short, sports a winged red canid which is flying across a clear blue sky over a garish green forest of some sort. While flying atop this lush secenry, the canid dismissively extends one paw to form the letter "F", and as if by chance, the wings incidentally form a second "F". Of course, one might argue that flying foxes actually look entirely different, but let's not trouble ourselves with such pettifogging bits and bobs...

o9qu4m.jpg

Archived