Was going to make a team called the Storm with lightning too! I'll probably still have a GO! (see what I did there?) at it

Haha! If you've got the time, I say do it anyway :) There's so many ways to do a Storm logo.

As for your GO! pun...

url-1.gif

I was replied with a gif that's not negative!?!?!

Yay-kyli.gif

Was going to make a team called the Storm with lightning too! I'll probably still have a GO! (see what I did there?) at it

Haha! If you've got the time, I say do it anyway :) There's so many ways to do a Storm logo.

As for your GO! pun...

url-1.gif

Yay-kyli.gif

I've got gifs for DAYS, friend. Hahaha!

As for your GO! pun...

url-1.gif

Yay-kyli.gif

I've got gifs for DAYS, friend. Hahaha!

If you've got gifs for days, Andy has gifs for millennia.

If you've got gifs for days, Andy has gifs for millennia.

oh-my.gif

Hahaha! GOD this thread puts me in such a good mood.

Just a roll call, who's working on this? KevSim1 is, I think, but who else? Lancealot?

Just a roll call, who's working on this? KevSim1 is, I think, but who else? Lancealot?

I should be, but don't be devastated and shocked if I don't prevail with one. Lots 'o homework

Couldn't reall. Come up with.anything, those are hard colours so i Tried to re Design okc thunder

2XpMwbG.png

Yeah, I also had trouble coming up with something, but I decided to go by what the colors came from, and create the Charlotte Pistons!

Edit: I think that's a bit big. Here is a smaller version:

31784527d019db8b45.png

Week1Logo-TampaBayRaysRedesign_zps8a4767

A Redesign of the Tampa Bay Rays. Sorta whipped this up right quick before I held off and forgot.

All of these are great! I'm gonna have to get going. I also have a few ideas, gonna have to share a few for a future contest

All of these are great! I'm gonna have to get going. I also have a few ideas, gonna have to share a few for a future contest

Please do! The more ideas, the longer this goes. The longer it goes, the more people we get. The more people, the better it gets!

Drew up a new version of my Loggers entry that now includes a wordmark as well as a few tweaks to the emblem. Please replace my pic on the second post with this, thanks!

10750996333_6b38a1296c_z.jpg

~ Daryl

If you haven't gotten your concept in, you'd better get cracking! Only a couple days before the first vote!

Sorry to be a little late to the party, but I give you a Flying Fox! ;)

The sigil of the Flying Fox Squad, or FFS for short, sports a winged red canid which is flying across a clear blue sky over a garish green forest of some sort. While flying atop this lush secenry, the canid dismissively extends one paw to form the letter "F", and as if by chance, the wings incidentally form a second "F". Of course, one might argue that flying foxes actually look entirely different, but let's not trouble ourselves with such pettifogging bits and bobs...

o9qu4m.jpg