Pensacola Destroyers (UFL)

Geoff

I like the look of the destroyer logo. I think it could use a splash of color. What would it look like if you made it gray? If you did that, you could use gray as an accent color on the rest of the uniform, but not on the face mask. I don't want to set off a fire storm. :D

I don't like how the outer edge of the stripe changes color as it goes from the shirt to the pants. If you made gray an accent color, maybe you could use that as the outer edge.

The shape of the colored sleeves changes from the front view to the side view. I think I like shape from the front view better. TV numbers on the shoulders would look good on there.

When continuing the pant stripes up the side of the jersey, they should have some consistancy and match. These don't. I would drop the stripes on the sides of the jersey. In addition to not matching the pant stripes, they don't fit stylistically with the shoulder design. In fact, neither does the pant striping.

- Definitely drop the jersey side stripes

- Think about re-doing the pant stripes to fit with the shoulders

Perhaps something like this...

147171687_bc5677010e_o.png

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

First I gotta know...is this a REAL TEAM? (You know, being that I'm from Pensacola, FL and all, and ain't been back down there in almost a year...)

Positives:

Good hits on the colors--someone did their homework. (Blue and yellow, for those who don't know, are the colors of the Navy's Blue Angels precision flight team, which is based at Pensacola's Naval Air Station. They're also pretty much used to represent Pensacola itself.) I also do like that logo--any way we can see a larger version of it?

I do like the colored sleeves, although Hat Bou was right about the shape changing on the side view--may wanna touch that up right fast. And another thing--I don't think the sat would look to bad if you used a little of thay grayish/silver in the logo as a trim color for this set.

The side stripas as is--don't work for me. However, if you want to go that route, why not make them a little wider, you know, just to make them kinda fit in more with the colored sleeve trim? Just an idea.

Overall, good work. (And if this team DOES exist, I wanna know about it.)

One time for PENSACOLA!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

No they're not real. They're my UFL team. I lovethe color scheme as well and it pisses me off that the Ice Pilots dropped it.

Edit: Updates pants/striping

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

They're going back? The year I leave they go back. That red an black (no matter how much Kerr loved it from his playing career) did not belong on a team named after the Blue Angels.

They're going back? The year I leave they go back. That red an black (no matter how much Kerr loved it from his playing career) did not belong on a team named after the Blue Angels.

THANK...YOU...YES!!!

I don't even know when the Pilots decided to go to black and red, or for what reason. Logo looks decent--maybe they'll recolor that in navy and gold. (And perhaps add a 5th jet to REALLY capture the spirit of the Blue Angels?)

Good to see some other folks reppin P'cola around here. Gotta get back down there for beach season this summer--I MISS IT!

One suggestion: for the pants stripe, maybe try a moe triangular stripe, something akin to wht the Panthers use? Just one idea. But FriedRice's idea works, too.

What is the UFL btw?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Ice Pilots went to Black and red because when Kerr was playing in the minor leagues, he was in the Blackhawks system and he fell in love with the color scheme.

The UFL is an NFL fantasy football league. They don't have their own specific section, but you can see the thread that is preparing for the league second season here.

Archived