Grand Rapids Rampage Logo

reppact

Not bad, pretty typical tenth season logo. It is the best logo featuring the skyline of Grand Rapids I've ever seen though. :D

Grand Rapids has a skyline? I didn't know a library and county jail could form a skyline.

Not bad, pretty typical tenth season logo.  It is the best logo featuring the skyline of Grand Rapids I've ever seen though.  :D

Grand Rapids has a skyline? I didn't know a library and county jail could form a skyline.

Lol, I was going to make a similar comment.

Not bad, pretty typical tenth season logo.  It is the best logo featuring the skyline of Grand Rapids I've ever seen though.  :D

Actually, Grand Rapids has a number of highrise buildings, as well as few more currently being built.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Actually, Grand Rapids has a number of highrise buildings, as well as few more currently being built.

The skyline looked cooler back when the Weatherball was downtown.

Archived