Philadelphia Flyers Concept

KaTo

Same here with the numbers. I also don't like that horizontal stripe you have on the left and right sides. imo, it's too busy. And how about trying a stripe at the hemline a la Nashville?

Other than those two gripes, it's a very good concept. I like the orange shoulders on the home since that solves the problem many fans have with their current blacks. Pretty simple, flows well, and would work very nicely.

Pretty good stuff. (BTW - the All-Star sweaters were sweet as hell. Sehr gut! The first name was a great idea - All-Star Games only, though...)

The one thing I noticed was the wrist stripes. They'll neve be seen beneath hockey gloves. It's a lost effect if no one can see it.

Also, I would try and avoid orange letters/numbers on black backgrounds, and black on orange. It's very hard to read, and would be virtually impossible in a black and white image. White shows up better on either color for the purpose of identifying people. I'd also go with orange numbers on the white sweater. Many teams use black, but few use orange, and it screams Flyers. (Or Hallowe'en.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived