Flame

Other NHL:

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

Boston Bruins

Buffalo Sabres

Hello once again :D,

On to the jerseys:

Firstly, (maybe bias here but oh well), I think the flames home red jersey is one of the best jerseys in the league. I am a total fan of the black in there, and do not think white needs to be added. What I changed really was adding black to the shoulders, while changing the current striping if you can call it that, at the bottom a bit. I added the black on the shoulders to make up for the loss of the black pants, since I switched them to red.

The current flames away jersey I really hate, and combined with the black pants just makes us look ugly (just like our play on the road). What I wanted to do was add more red really, and with the pants and the red shoulders, I think I accomplished that. Also you may noticed I changed the flaming red C logo a bit by eliminating black, and adding white instead (similar to the Flames black C logo).

The alt is just a nod to their cup winning days. It just has the same striping at the bottom as they used to have. The only change was adding yellow across the top, which I think even though it's added, the jerseys still look retro.

The one radical change I made in the whole concept was the pants. I changed them to red, but I made the striping there a bit different. I really like when teams do unique things with their pants (Lightning on Tampas, and the stars used to have 'DALLAS' going down their pants'. I wish more teams would do things like that, so I attempted to try something. I added 'the sash' that the Flames had during the 90's. I was actually a big fan of those jerseys, and thought they were unique. Of course if no one likes the pants, I can easily change them. :D

calgaryflamesconcepthomtg9.png

calgaryflamesconceptawayz9.png

calgaryflamesconceptaltvc2.png

Sorry about the essay, C&C por favor. ^_^

espnsignq8.png

Looks fine. The alernate jersey doesnt get me too excited though. Those colours look so 80's

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Iagree with you, I LOVE THERE HOME JERSEY! One of the best in the NHL for sure.

I also like all of your Jersey designs and how you you have a retro jersey for the alternate, something the Flames have yet to do.

Good Job!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived