Phillies Alternate Concept

PhilliesPhan1325

I've seen a lot of Phillies concepts on here lately and everyone is using the older colors, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I made two different possible alternates; one using just the logo and the other with the wordmark. I saw the one comment in one of the topics to use more maroon and less light blue so I decided to just use maroon and include no blue. I kept them plain and simple, but I really like the way they came out. Your thoughts?

Philsalt1.png

Untitled.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Here's an update of the first one. I took your advice and made the "P" white.

Philsalt2.png

And here's one with a number on the front.

Philsalt3.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Here's the jersey with the "P" and number at the same level for AstroBull.

Philsalt5.png

And Anomalied, I don't have a link to it, i just use the one from the sports logos site and clean it up.

Archived