Mizzou Basketball Uniforms

McCall

After much discussion in the "Mizzou to wear Gold Jerseys and proceed to get embarrassed by our most hated rival and look like crap while doing it, which was rather fitting with the way we played by letting the same damn couldn't-make-it-as-a-Quarterback catch every damn ball thrown to him while never seeming to figure out to put a man on him, and when we finally did, we put someone who has probably only played about 4 downs all season, and probably all in the 4th quarter of blow-out wins" thread, I decided to give the basketball team an update. First off, I simply used the athletic gold from the tiger head logo, which is what the football team uses on the uniforms, not the almost vegas gold used on the helmets and not the in between gold currently used by the basketball team. I used the common wordmark, used by the football team under the collar, and by most of the athletic teams. I did two black uniforms, one with the "Mizzou" wordmark and one with the "Missouri", which is how the team returned it to this season, though I couldn't decided which way I liked better. It's rather SOD, but I didn't have an exact template for that, so I just did it on the regular template created by AAO. I also used the regular block font the football team uses, which I love. It's slightly vertically elongated and not just the typical block.

Anyway, I'll just let you guys see them and then I'll answer questions at that point rather than just sitting here describing every detail that can be seen in the pics.

Mizzou-Uniforms-Final_2.png

Ok, say what you want and say what you will.

Not bad, though I prefer them to all say "Missouri" across the front.

Agreed. I graduated from Missouri, not Mizzou.

I do like that you changed the gold and added a minimalist font. Of course, it's SOD, so I'm contractually obligated to hate it.

(Not really. I just think that SOD is nothing more than a fad.)

If this could be in a non-SOD template, it would be a great break from the previous uniforms.

Archived