Milwaukee Brewers concept

JetsLuvver

Awful, just awful. I don't know what I can say to make it any better, other than make your script more clear, darken your blue (it's way too oversaturated right now), and improve your image quality to the point where we're not seeing colored blobs that we can barely make out...

QPR%20Sig.png

Miser is being a bit tough there! I would agree about the blue, it needs claming down a bit, but I like the yellow colour for the road. I think the batting barrel(does the guy have a real name??) is a cool logo to use. I think something more like the present 'M' on the cap would be better, IMO, but calm down your colors and you will be on the right track.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Miser is being a bit tough there! I would agree about the blue, it needs claming down a bit, but I like the yellow colour for the road. I think the batting barrel(does the guy have a real name??) is a cool logo to use. I think something more like the present 'M' on the cap would be better, IMO, but calm down your colors and you will be on the right track.

That's Moser, with an O! Get it right or pay the price :devil:

QPR%20Sig.png

Don't worry, JetsLuvver, it's not as bad as Moser might have you think. His vision is a little clouded because him and Shark head up their respective local chapters of Death to Retro. :) (Although I don't mind the glove logo, I agree with them in saying the beer-barrel man has got to stay in the past.)

The scripts could use some work, and you should definitely look at upgrading your software (or else consider spending a lot more time fixing up the details).

The blue is a little oversaturated, I must agree with Moser there. I do like the fact that the road uniform is not gray, and although it might not sell a lot of merchandise, the plain M on a hat looks pretty classy.

Keep trying, and build on what you feel you do well, while using suggest to improve what you feel you need help with.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I actually like the blue at the intensity it is. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the cream road uni... If it perhaps wasn't so bright, or had something else to break it up and distinguish it more from the home set, like pinstripes or a vest.

Overall, even with the little criticisms, I give it a thumbs up. Keep up the good work!

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Overall, I like it. It is simple, which works for me.

Only problems: 1. I HATE Beer Keg Guy (and the patch should be on the left sleeve)

2. I prefer a grey road jersey.

I like the cap and the scripts, however.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

That's Moser, with an O! Get it right or pay the price :devil:

Ah but was it a typo or a genuine mistake :therock: only one person knows ^_^

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Here's what I like:

-The return to blue and yellow.

-Bringing Beer Barrell Man back as a sleeve patch (and ONLY a patch).

-The idea of cream unis (since Milwaukee is known as the Cream City), but tone it down to how the Giants have theirs and use 'em as the homes.

-"Milwaukee" on the roads.

What I don't like:

-If you insist on going back to a single letter for the hats, use the traditional M or even what they have now.

-The fonts you used for the scripts. But maybe they'd look better if it was more clear.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I actually like the cream too, maybe tone it down, but it does fit with the cities image and the identity of the team. I personally dont like the script or single M on the hat, kinda of actually like the M they are using now. The blue is to light but i love the return of Milwaukee on the roads.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Archived