Argentina Soccer Concept

TFoA

I've decided to do a concept on my favorite South American futbol team, Argentina... But it's basically a concept for their second kit, because their first kit, like the Yankees pinstripes, and the Cowboys whites, are so traditional that if you touch them or change their base in ANY way, then not only will your fans hate you for it, THE WORLD will hate you for it... So enough yappin, here's the concept

ArgentinaFootballConceptJPEG.jpg

C&C are welcome

I don't know, man. Black and baby blue? Usually the away strip is navy blue.

Maybe try that, with thinner baby blue stripes.

Otherwise, a great concept! Solid stuff, man!

I agree with Eddie's comment, but try to put a baby blue stripe inside a navy blue stripe.

you coulda made a small change to the primaries, i seen the current one at foot locker and i'm mad...they broke my stripe record :evil: my TML sleeves: over 80 if you count both sleeves (count credit to Sy)...the Argentine stripes (not counting the adidas stripes on the sleeves) come out to the astounding total of 202 :cursing: eh, yeah, i counted and then did the math. i blame teh magic of sublimation :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

you coulda made a small change to the primaries, i seen the current one at foot locker and i'm mad...they broke my stripe record :evil: my TML sleeves: over 80 if you count both sleeves (count credit to Sy)...the Argentine stripes (not counting the adidas stripes on the sleeves) come out to the astounding total of 202 :cursing: eh, yeah, i counted and then did the math. i blame teh magic of sublimation :P

Are you sure it was Argentina, not a staff member you were counting the stripes?

:D

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

What is it with all the soccer concepts recently?? (Not that i am complaining!) this looks okj to me. The second strip often moves away from the traditional look, so I am ok woth the black and light blue stripes!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived