MrWonka - AHL 3rd Jerseys (2/30)

MrWonka

yussss Phantoms!! I still miss the purple though, them switching to blue isn't doing it for me.
Both jerseys are great, although I think the stars on the back could be a little smallier to match the size of the ones on the front but great job so far!

Thanks for the comments everyone. Have some changes to Rochester and a new team.

Rochester Update:

Removed chest stripes

Lowered logo

Centered back numbers

w2hetf.jpg

Lehigh Valley Phantoms

This one is probably going to be the most crazy jersey in this series. This one, will be a hit or a miss. Mostly I'm expecting a miss by most people on the boards but I gave it a shot and tried something different. I think it fits the logo and the brand they are going with. Which in my eyes is not being traditional but going very modern.

v5j0c4.jpg

Gonna quote this so people on the next page can see it.

Update to Lehigh:

Swapped Orange and (purple) Kind of a blue (should I switch it to full purple?)

o9n8z5.jpg

Well as mentioned before, I much preferred the purple, especially considering the blue, orange, black reminds me of that horrendous Islanders Crayola Thirds.
The Philadelphia Phantoms had a great scheme. That being said, I like the Orange majority one (the away's are still black right?) so that would only make sense to represent the Flyers.
PhiladelphiaPhantoms_FRC_2009_SCC_SRGB.p

Archived