Chicago Bears fauxbacks

Discrim

During the 30s, the Bears usually wore what, for lack of better wording, I'll call Princeton stripes on their socks. Would you belive me if the jersey that inspired this one had no striping? Ironically enough, that is indeed the case.

chibearsalt5.png

Honestly, this one below is a tweak of a tweak...I posted a uniform largely identical a few years back based on 1936's explosion of stripes. The most notable difference is the sleeve stripes are much thinner, which is loosely based on the first Bears jersey to feature the three stripes in 1932 (the stripes were rather thin that year). If you're wondering where the running bear came from, I saw it on a Stall & Dean Bears jersey back around 98-99, came across it again a few years back while checking out ebay, and simply liked it enough to include here.

chibearsalt3.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

During the 30s, the Bears usually wore what, for lack of better wording, I'll call Princeton stripes on their socks. Would you belive me if the jersey that inspired this one had no striping? Ironically enough, that is indeed the case.

chibearsalt5.png

Honestly, this one below is a tweak of a tweak...I posted a uniform largely identical a few years back based on 1936's explosion of stripes. The most notable difference is the sleeve stripes are much thinner, which is loosely based on the first Bears jersey to feature the three stripes in 1932 (the stripes were rather thin that year). If you're wondering where the running bear came from, I saw it on a Stall & Dean Bears jersey back around 98-99, came across it again a few years back while checking out ebay, and simply liked it enough to include here.

chibearsalt3.png

I like these unis and logo a lot!
shado_logo.gif

Archived