World Ice Hockey Federation - Slovan Bratislava

raysox

This concept is carried over from a sim hockey league I wanted to start up, but ended up failing.

As far as I'm concerned, NASH will never die. Chicago Stars forever.

Also, more Olympics jerseys should be up tomorrow, I've got some in the oven

Yeah I was gonna post Canada but was busy all day. I'll post 2 Monday.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada

It's really easy to do Canadian concepts. You need red, black, and white, with a maple leaf somewhere. 15 years from now, I feel like modern, with a traditional spin would be the way to go. I went with a Habs stripe across the chest, and the silouette of a maple leaf cut out of the band. I feel like that's all the jerseys need, because it's a recognizable look. Originally there was gonna be no white at all, but I ended up including it with the numbers. The roads are a white version of the home.
Canada.png

Croatia
Croatia was a team I wated to do because of how unique of design they have. Checkered everything. This spurred from Dylan suggesting that the World Juniors be in Slovenia/Croatia. I thought it'd be cool because they COULD grow in 15 years, so who knows. I wanted a mix of modern with diagnal stripes, but with a classical look mixed in. Add a little table cloth, and that's the concept! I thought the white version was better than red, so decided to make that the home jersey.

Croatia.png

Croatia - I love them. I especially like how the striping pattern works on the arms.

Canada - It's a solid set, but I wish they were more different from their Olympic jerseys last year. All there is is the removed "CANADA" script, armstripe on both sleeves and more black. I just feel like after 15 years they would take a different route.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Czech Republic
Hard to believe this is toned down for the Czechs, but I went modern and colorful for them. There's only so much I can do with Red, blue,and white. So I decided to keep them unique, with a lot of both. The white borders the top, middle, and bottom of the jerseys, with red and blue halves. I tried to make sure there was an obvious light and dark version. So I simplified their crest, and tried to make sense of an ambitious design. The white is pretty toned down in comparison, despite alternating colors.

And no, Jagr is still not playing in 2030.
Czech.png

Woah woah woah... you did not run this part of our canon by me.... Jagr is totally playing in 2030. HEY... Everyone!!! Jagr is playing don't worry.

I had a dream you went ahead and made your own Russian Super 10 team without telling me and posted it. Now this? You're really pushing my limit, Alexander.

Woah woah woah... you did not run this part of our canon by me.... Jagr is totally playing in 2030. HEY... Everyone!!! Jagr is playing don't worry.

I had a dream you went ahead and made your own Russian Super 10 team without telling me and posted it. Now this? You're really pushing my limit, Alexander.

Wait until you see the team I made that has your face turned into a butt for a jersey, you're going to get so so so mad

Denmark
I loved the Finnish cross used in the last Olympic games. I had a plan for Finland though, so I had the idea to push it off to Denmark. One problem I ran into was that there were so many red teams, I had to be creative when I made them. That's part of the reason I didn't do Austria. I did the cross, and knew I could throw in colors using the crest they have. So I put that in the middle, then as a focal point to the white version. I used black to add to the bland red look, that Switzerland had first.
Denmark.png

Where does the chest stripe end?

That's a good point, according to the image it would be the side, but I think it should at least go to the stitching on the back.

That's what I thought. ok

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

The first thing I think of when I see then Denmark logo is, what happened to the England soccer crest. I Belive it look like a recolored version of the England soccer logo. The jersey is great though.

Came here to post this. Not just England soccer though. 3 Lions in that style is synonymous with England in a number of sporting and non-sporting uses.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived