Cinnranian Baseball League (Hand-drawn)- Cinnranian Flag, CBL Logo and a Sneak Peak!

CyGuy5

My only real issue about your stadiums is that they're too angular, in my opinion. Have you tried making curves and stuff in your stadiums? That'll make it seem more realistic, in my opinion...

With that said, Alcea Motors (logo in my Los Altos SC concept) would like to sponsor a stadium internationally.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only real issue about your stadiums is that they're too angular, in my opinion. Have you tried making curves and stuff in your stadiums? That'll make it seem more realistic, in my opinion...

With that said, Alcea Motors (logo in my Los Altos SC concept) would like to sponsor a stadium internationally.

I have tried to include curves a few times in my concepts, however they all end up very unequal which is why there has been none of that yet. Trust me, I am working on it, and hopefully it will be in one of my concepts in the near future. Also, I would be glad to include Alcea Motors as a sponsor!

Hey guys. Today I give you the logo for the CBL, the Cinnranian flag and a sneak peak of a thread that could show up in the near future! I apologize for the lack of a good quality photo but I am on vacation and I do not have a scanner

Flag of Cinnrania:

image_zpsjg3e0q7n.jpg

CBL logo:

image_zps3gulqhf9.jpg

SNEAK PEAK:

image_zpsy82sm4gq.jpg

• 1 month later...

number 2 choice would be 48

Can I be a driver in a number 1 Under Armour, Nike or Chick-Fil-A car?

Yeah sure, however I have already made a number 1 car. Chick Fil A car will be cool

Archived