Atlanta Thrashers Concept

TFoA

My next concept is for the local team that is drawing more fans in one game than the Hawks do in an entire year, the Atlanta Thrashers... :P

This is a third jersey concept only, and it's my variation on what their Third Jersey should be... At first, I liked the stripe-going-down-one-sleeve-only look, but after while it got on my nerves, and when I went to the Fan Appreciation Thrashers game and most everyone was wearing it, I was like "Wow, I didn't know how tacky it was I saw a wave of people actually wearing the things..." And so, 2 months after the Thrasher's season ended, I give you this

AtlantaThrashersConcept.jpg

C&C are welcome

And I thought the Thrashers only had one fan!! :D:P

And this is a much smarter look than there current alternate, which as i said at the time, has some good ideas in it but fails to pull any of them off!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Bah!

Down with re-colored home templates as thirds! Ban this horrible activity!

I LIKE the Atl third like it is, thank you very much.

However.. this concept is nice. I like the full-on blues. I'm not sure most teams would recolor their logos so much, but i dig it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Indeed.. i'll even wear my Thrashers Third!

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

the main icebreaker of mine being that i was born in GA (albeit Savannah, but i'll take it) and i lack a Thrashers third, anything Braves, GT, UGa, etc. I'll just put on my busted as hell, off-brown Falcons hat and have a Sprite :D

then i'll play that Sammy Sam track, the one dissin Pastor Troy :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

discrim,

I'll be willign to donate a GT sweatshirt, tshirt AND hat if you take up the honorable task of hating on redneck UGA fans with me!

;)

ΓΔΒ!

discrim,

I'll be willign to donate a GT sweatshirt, tshirt AND hat if you take up the honorable task of hating on redneck UGA fans with me!

;)

what the heck, i'm still mad at UGa for beatin UW around like rag dolls in the 98 outback bowl :cursing: consider all my red to have Bucky Badger or a W, and all my G's on green.

parrot:aucc...Ramblin Wreck...aucc

payno, Puck the Fuppies :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived