BrassBash 3 Voting

Brass

I think that Hotchic, Davo368, and Andy236, are the same person. I think I am cancelling them out since they all voted for the same person and they all have like the same post count, I just have a feeling tho.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so just a sec.. u r cancelling me???

sorry that i'm have not been around for as long as you people

Well, you 3 joined and in order....and voted for all the same people, without probably even looking at the choices. I think you 3 are the same and as leader of this contest....ALL VOTES ARE HEREBY CANCELLED BY THE 3 "MEMBERS"

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

now, why don't we combine the votes if they voted for the same person

commish

gordie

aussie

nitroseed

so these guys get 1 vote instead of 3!!! seems a bit fair but i don't really care

then whats the scores of the real voting

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Just to point something out,but in Round 1,I believe all the 'newbies' voted for Aussie,AND if I am not mistaken 'hotchic' made some form of acknowledgement to either Aussie or another board member,perhaps another member that joined in the succession of them.I'm not briging this up to stir the pot in any way,but I spotted this as soon as they posted their votes in Round 1 and it should probably be worth going back and looking at.

98Falcons.png

Nah Aussie...dont say that man....

You beat me outright,and I meant to say I was'nt signaling YOU out.I knew it wasnt you who voted that way because it would have been brought up before voting in that thread even ended.When I went back and looked I felt dumb because it was actually your girlfriend that acknowledged you,not "hotchic",so

that was my mistake there.And your jersey didnt suck,not by any means.Any jersey that "sucked" wouldnt have beaten mine thats for sure!Well hopefully this is just non-sense and it's all different people anyway.Take care down under Aussie and best of luck in Round 2 :D

98Falcons.png

yeah, we are on school holidays next week so i'll probably be sitting on a computer for 2 weeks pressing refresh every 2 mins......

the flame one was weird....i dodn't know what to do after i did the flame part and then i'm like wtf can i do to add something to it

but its all good....Go Saints and thanks robbman!!!

it took a while but here are the round 1 results had this '1person hadn't voted 3times'

Round 1

Nitroseed 18 WIB 5

Snowcap 16 Discriminhator 8

Frenchie 5 Commish 18

Gordie 21 chriscj 1

aussie 10 robbman 11

Round 2 so far

Flame 5 Commish 5

Clann 1 Gordie 8

Braden 6 aussie 3

Nitroseed 6 Snwcap 3