NFL by BrandMooreArt

BrandMooreArt

only 2 left, so lets finish this thing off

Philadelphia Eagles

i obviously wanted to focus on the numbers here and after making them this large and attention grabbing i felt any additions to the jersey would be over the top. plus, it's already a unique color (in this NFL world) and would stand out from all the other teams on that alone. the sleeves fade to white at the bottom. just another trick i wanted to try.

Ds69B4d.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars

i despise their current logo so i decided to go back to the old one. some people thought i overlooked this when i made the helmet but it was a conscious choice. i was experimenting with ways to blend the jersey and sleeves together and ended up at this scratch-like striping. honestly, i feel this is the weakest of the league and i may revisit this one soon

Lu1Zg59.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only 2 left, so lets finish this thing off

Philadelphia Eagles

i obviously wanted to focus on the numbers here and after making them this large and attention grabbing i felt any additions to the jersey would be over the top. plus, it's already a unique color (in this NFL world) and would stand out from all the other teams on that alone. the sleeves fade to white at the bottom. just another trick i wanted to try.

Ds69B4d.jpg

I've been waiting for the Eagles to do something like this for years, getting some much-needed color balance into their uniforms. Great job!

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived