NFL by BrandMooreArt

BrandMooreArt

i've had a bunch of NFL designs sitting on my hard drive that i've never shown. and some you guys have seen before. i've done almost every NFL helmet and after discovering yesterday how much the internet loves NFL helmet design, i thought i'd put them all together.

this thread will be updated with full uniform designs

request: feel free to share it anywhere, but use the #CCSLC tag if you do :)

Rwn4u4f.jpg

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

Dallas Cowboys

Philadelphia Eagles

New York Giants

Washington Redhawks

St Louis Rams

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Carolina Panthers

Atlanta Falcons

Cleveland Browns

Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals

Pittsburgh Steelers

Buffalo Bills

Miami Fins

New York Jets

New England Patriots

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

San Diego Chargers

Oakland Raiders

Jacksonville Jaguars

Indianapolis Colts

Houston Texans

Tennessee Titans

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be interesting to see the individual logo changes in full size, I'd imagine you post that with the uniforms? I really don't like the silver Vikings, the purple is unique for them and I'm not fond of that change. I'll save the rest of my judgment until the full concepts come.

spacer.png

i'll go ahead and get the stuff that i've already shown out of the way. these are my most in-depth designs that took months if not years (Redhawks) to make. each one has a new uniform design (or some minor tweaks) as well as a new primary logo

Washington Redhawks

see more on Behance

Yw9WEFL.jpg

Indianapolis Colts

more on Behance

Cd5z24U.jpg

Kansas City Chiefs

sQyO4Ym.jpg

Miami Fins

YKqrw4r.jpg

dwAVpCI.jpg

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

DNTdJWt.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Buffalo Bills

the Bills design is a good new one to start with because it sets a theme for how many of the other designs will be. you're not going to see any gradients or many NCAA trends. lots of bold, solid color even down to the sock designs. i wanted to go in the same direction as their current design, where modern meets vintage. this is just a small twist on that same concept.

3zAoQZf.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

The Redsk... hawks, Bucs, and Colts are deadly. Absolutely perfect.

Does the Bills striping continue on the name plate or just stop at the back? I think I can warm up to that design pretty quickly.

The Redsk... hawks, Bucs, and Colts are deadly. Absolutely perfect.

Does the Bills striping continue on the name plate or just stop at the back? I think I can warm up to that design pretty quickly.

i never drew it up on the back, but what i had in mind was it ending like the stripe in the logo. so the top points might end at the edge of the nameplate.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

What's going on with the shoulder stripes (logo?) on Miami? Not saying it looks bad, just curious. I thought I'd want to see a little yellow on KC, but it actually looks kinda nice without it. I second d saline 97 ' s thoughts on the Vikings, I'm not a fan of the silver helmet. Still, these are way better than those crappy designs that somehow got famous over the last few days.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

What's going on with the shoulder stripes (logo?) on Miami? Not saying it looks bad, just curious. I thought I'd want to see a little yellow on KC, but it actually looks kinda nice without it. I second d saline 97 ' s thoughts on the Vikings, I'm not a fan of the silver helmet. Still, these are way better than those crappy designs that somehow got famous over the last few days.

yea it would help to see the secondary logo. i updated the post with it included. i changed the mascot from a dolphin to a shark and used a fin design on the sleeves.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

New York Jets

another design that combines older elements with some new ideas. the uniform is roughly from the Namath era but includes new logos, word mark and primary. with so many large blocks of color and large spacing i felt the logos needed to have those same qualities, so the type is much bolder and cleaner. i dont know if i would call this a Kelly green, but its brighter than what they have now

for the helmet, my main focus was to create something different than the Colts. i used a gray mask on them and the Jets for a vintage look which didn't help in differentiation, but thought i could separate the designs with the stripe, or lack there of.

RcrqtrE.jpg

New England Patriots

i really love red, white, and blue for this team but a challenge with doing that is to make them NOT look like a Pro Bowl or "team america" uniform. keeping a little bit of silver in there helps and breaking up the elements of the American flag does as well. while the logo really plays mostly on the red/white stripes, i thought i would just add a star pattern to other areas. the whole thing together has all the right things, but with them being separated it doesn't look too American, like an Olympic team or something.

8lxufWY.jpg

Cincinnati Bengals

yea this one is wild, but i thought if theres one team i can go nuts with its Cincy. with so few teams wearing orange, i really wanted to play it up here.

E7jNWXu.jpg

Cleveland Browns

i suspect everyone will hate this. until they reveal the new design and then you'll love it, LOL. i just drew up this logo this week but it's a uniform design i've had around for years. the stripes coloring is different on the helmet than the logo because of that; for the logo i was going off what they have now. ill have to change that.

i actually love the brown pants and wanted to feature them here. the brown color changed a bit to a lighter shade where it actually looks brown and not black.

WKMeKLx.jpg

Baltimore Ravens

i wanted to toughen this identity up a little and eliminate the 90s overly/stroked stuff. i started thinking of how this identity might be designed in in 60s or 70s and came up with a lot of bold, blocky designs. this is the first helmet i've used a matte finish on and was inspired by one of Maryland football's designs. if there's one thing i wanted to keep it was the color treatment of the numbers. i just think white/gold/black looks great on top of purple.

i changed the gold to an "old gold" to better go along with the older, vintage look i wanted. yellow was way out of place, and that other purple team uses yellow too, so this was a good chance to change it up. i imagine there being a gold pants option for this too.

hiwrquV.jpg

Pittsburgh Steelers

another one that needed some vintage edge injected into it. personally it's one of my favorites i've done. i think the logo is better with a bold "P" becacuse the Steelers wordmark just gets lost at small sizes and is unreadable. the word mark on the chest is set in Bombardier because it has a steel beam sort of cut to it. this helmet's finish is satin to make it a little different than the Ravens

1tReUpO.jpg

Denver Broncos

this isn't the most original Broncos design because everyone does a version of the 60s design, but i'm claiming to have done it first! :P i love the logos but hate the numbers. so i went with a modern block font bridge the gap between the modern and older elements. it's the old blue but the orange is a little different. not as red as the current shade but brighter than the old. a big focus here was to create something that both veteran Peyton Manning and young cats like Von Miller would look good in.

U5i6pIN.jpg

San Diego Chargers

of course im doing powder blue! i forget the number font on this but felt it was a good fit that was bold and heavy but had just enough cut in it to reflect the lightning bolt angles. where i would normally add stripes to the undershirt or socks, i felt it was best to have some solid plain coloring because the colors and lightning bolts are already really strong elements. there should be a number on the side of this helmet but i just forgot.

UByZo5d.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

The idea to give the Vikings a silver helmet and purple facemask was bold but I actually like it. Hard to leave the Purple People-Eaters legacy behind, but I think it could at least work as an alt once we move past the 1 helmet a season rule.

The Rams helmet's colors are really working for me. The white facemask is a nice touch for the crowd who want them to return to their old LA Rams colors.

The Seahawks helmet looks too plain to me, but I'll hold out on a final judgment until I see the corresponding uniforms.

...what's up with Miami and Baltimore? I'll need the plain initials explained to me, cuz it's not really working.

I like the modernization of the Chiefs logo.

Not sure how I feel about numbers on the Chargers helmet, seems a little too collegiate for me.

The red half of the Texans logo sorta gets lost in the red helmet. That part doesn't have a white star or anything to make it really stand out like the blue half does for the currently blue helmets.

That Titans helmet is fantastic and I wish they'd switch to it now. I'm curious how your uniform for them looks.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

DNTdJWt.jpg

Can you show a side view (or link to the thread where you already posted this) so I can get a better view of the pants stripe? Seems like you're doing something interesting there but I can't really make it out.

New England Patriots

i really love red, white, and blue for this team but a challenge with doing that is to make them NOT look like a Pro Bowl or "team america" uniform. keeping a little bit of silver in there helps and breaking up the elements of the American flag does as well. while the logo really plays mostly on the red/white stripes, i thought i would just add a star pattern to other areas. the whole thing together has all the right things, but with them being separated it doesn't look too American, like an Olympic team or something.

8lxufWY.jpg

This is beautiful. The single red stripe on the all-white helmet is one of the standouts of this project for me, and the color balance in this uniform makes it one of my favorites. Not sure how I feel about the sublimated star pattern though, moreso for the socks than the undershirt. I'd also want the end product to have the pants stripe go all the way down (would match the helmet stripe, unless that stripe tapers in the back, in which case you've already matched them), but I understand that you're trying to modernize here.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Shared this on twitter. I tagged uni-watch and ESPN in it, making sure they see it (hopefully).

These are all great. Some bold choices such as renaming the Dolphins and recoloring the Vikes helmet, but they are paying off. Great work as always

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

@seattlesonics - on the Miami and Baltimore helmets; check the Baltimore description above the uni design. i thought the Miami helmet would be more clear but theres actually been a few people that don't see it: the design is influenced by the old Dolphins logo. i basically took what the dolphin was wearing and put it on the player

dolphins-logo.jpg

heres a shot of the full Bucs uni. the pants stripe is more or less the blade of a sword. all of the silver i would like to see as actually silver fabric, like the older pants of the Lions.

Y1zqJFe.png

the Patriots' pants stripe would be reflective of the stripes on the primary logo where there are 2 of them running down the leg.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Archived