New York Mets Uniform Ideas

Irisharmyguy79

Hi I'm pretty new at designing uniforms on photoshop so its pretty rough, but I've been drawing jersey concepts on paper since I was a kid! I designed a new road jersey and alternate cap for the Mets. I love Mets history and especially when they actually embrace it, but I just think they should take their image and narrow it down to one look and even one font type. I loved the road jerseys in '93 minus the underline so this is a combination of the color scheme and style of the current jersey with the font style of that' 93 jersey. The cap I'm not as much in love with and it was just an experiment. Like I said i know these look a little rough because I'm new at doing these digitally, but just on the idea itsel what do you think?

1413404206919_zps3k97l8oz-1_zps8hbvw2vw.

1424490728210-1_zpssan4cnh0.jpg

New to this? These don't look terrible considering you've just started with Photoshop. I'd recommend trying to clean up the presentation a little bit. Notice the light-greenish blue pixelation around the brim of the hat, or the random grey streak on the edge of the jersey image? Other than that, it's pretty solid for your first time. Good work. Keep it up and keep trying to hone your skills. The learning should never stop.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Given I can't see the jersey, I'll just comment on the cap...I actually like the idea, though I figure the gray could be somewhat lighter so it stands out more.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I also messed around with Citi Field and made some mods that would be more fan friendly

Here i made the entire wall blue instead of just half, moved the retired numbers away from the party city deck and replaced it with "ya gotta believe" and added a "kiners korner" sign next to the acela club

1422413767617_zpsjgnnbegk.jpg

With the lcd display board i made it bigger like its going to be this year but added the skyline back where it belongs in plain site of everyone

1422411868698_zpspo4tehlg.jpg

The home run apple should say home run below it like the old one!1422411046889_zpsdtvzftuu.jpg

And lastly the Shea Bridge gets its name put on the forefront and painted blue with the championship banners above ut in the background. Too much dead black plain space in that area. Needs some life added to it!1422410831463_zpsyfahbyie.jpg

Yea like i originally said i wasn't even sold myself on the hat and i designed it! Lol i just tried it as a what if experiment. I too prefer the current hat but id be cool with one of those as an alternate! I just wish the actual team could see these jersey and stadium ideas and give feedback! Lol

Archived