72Freebie's Jersey Concepts (2nd Colorado Avalanche redesign HJC contest)

72freebie

I am happy to announce that my New York Riveters jersey has been voted as the winner of the contest. The riveters will start wearing this jersey in October. My conneticut Whale concept also made it as a finalist

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy to announce that my New York Riveters jersey has been voted as the winner of the contest. The riveters will start wearing this jersey in October. My conneticut Whale concept also made it as a finalist

Congrats! I hadn't heard of that league until this thread.

Here I have concept for the Newest NLL team. The Saskatchewan Rush. I tried to make this look like a lacrosse concept. with funky lines and gradients. I also simplified the logo by taking out the black outline and taking out the words "Lacrosse Club". Tell me what you think and what I can improve on. I would love to do more lacrosse concepts in the future.

saskatchewan_zpskhteuim7.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my 1st entry into the HJC Colorado redesign contest, Tell me what you think. The second concept will be coming soon

Avs%201_zpse2xpp85b.png

Don't get me wrong on this in that it looks good for sure, but it isn't anything we haven't seen before really. Also the inside hem (on the front of the jerseys) should flow with the striping pattern to match the back of the jersey. The vertical stitching should stop where the mountain stripes start too and not continue past at all. The alt is still nothing mind blowing but looks really good and classic. Great improvement over the current set overall.

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

Archived