72Freebie's Jersey Concepts (2nd Colorado Avalanche redesign HJC contest)

72freebie

Here is my first real attempt at a basketball concept, it is an Atlanta hawks concept and it is a bit outside the box so tell me what I can do to make it better

hawks_zpsco9in48l.png

reverse the color of the stripe and the hawk.

on the white jersey, do a red stripe and yellow hawk.

on the red, a white stripe and yellow hawk.

on the yellow, a red stripe and white hawk.

1. it will tie in to your shorts better because the colors will be in the same order.

2. It will make the word mark the focal point, with the hawk being more of an accent and less "in your face". It says outside the box, but remains conservative enough to look like an NBA jersey (though the league is becoming less conservative by the year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a concept for the new San Jose Barracuda of the AHL. I really like how this turned out, tell me what you think

barracuda_zpsxap18nhc.png

Font looks a little crazy but as a sharks fan i really like it great job on all of these

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

Very nice work on those XFL teams.

BTW, are you going to do any USFL or WLAF/NFL Europe teams? I would personally love to see your take on those leagues.

Possibly, I don't know those leagues very well so I will see what I have to work with

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

• 4 weeks later...

okay so here is my entry for the St. Johns IceCaps contest on HJC. I just wanted to get it on here before I sent it in and see what you think of it. The jerseys are based off of the 1909-10 Montreal Canadiena jerseys

BrooksFreeman-STJ_zpsrem3u7ax.png

• 1 month later...

I wanted to post all 4 of my concepts that I sent in to the NWHL jersey design contest. Tell me what you think. Would you like to see these on the ice?

Boston Pride

Boston%20pride_zpsx4aosoun.png

New York Riveters

NY%20riveters_zpshzpommsw.png

Buffalo Beauts

Buffalo%20Beauts_zpsqicbdupk.png

Conneticut Whale

conneticut%20whale_zpsrimxahly.png

Archived