MLB Uniform Redesigns

ECUFan25

sorry accidentally hit send. link to 1st unis is up. I want to get a lot more c and c on my uniforms and logos. This is my first concept online. Hope you like it! first team is the cubs. Click link above, won't show up on here(It could be me idk). Next team will be Diamondbacks. Should be done sometime today.

If you are going to draw a concept then make sure the picture is clear, I can hardly tell what the jerseys really looks like because of the picture quality. Same with the hat, it is way to small and you can't make anything out of it. The logo in the corner is also drawn very lazy, does it even say Cubs because I only see cub. I don't draw concepts but I know that some people just print off a template from paint users paradise or something. I think this would be a great idea because it woul make the concept look much cleaner than trying to freehand the outline of the jersey. Take your time and make sure that the wordmark on the front and numbers are easy to read and that the logo looks like you actually put time into it. Keep trying, practice will only help

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

Okay, a few things here.

• First, post the image itself, not the URL. You can do that by copy/pasting the image.
  • Take the photo in better lighting because I can barely tell what's going in the jersey.
  • On the template, you should work on refining it. The cap is way too small, the pants barely look like pants, and the jersey is way too big.
  • The concept is pretty bad. The idea of black and blue pants are two things that need to be fixed. The Cubs are a team where if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Then how come they have the option to manage topic polls

They can't get rid of the polls using this forum material, but they can put up a rule banning polls. Look in the Forum Guidelines yourself.
I meant in the post new topic op editor they have the option in the tool kit

I know. That's because the mods (or anybody else, for that matter) can't remove it. But they can still make a rule banning it.

Then how come they have the option to manage topic polls

They can't get rid of the polls using this forum material, but they can put up a rule banning polls. Look in the Forum Guidelines yourself.
I meant in the post new topic op editor they have the option in the tool kit

I know. That's because the mods (or anybody else, for that matter) can't remove it. But they can still make a rule banning it.

Why are you always so condescending with anything you say?

FYI, I am NOT acting superior. Pointing out a rule, and then explaining the way it's enforced, isn't a bad thing to do.

We just need to call a truce on this. I can see you're already prejudice against me, but I'd really like to stop this fighting. Agreed?

FYI, I am NOT acting superior. Pointing out a rule, and then explaining the way it's enforced, isn't a bad thing to do.

We just need to call a truce on this. I can see you're already prejudice against me, but I'd really like to stop this fighting. Agreed?

Just report the op for the poll, I would but I'm on phone

Archived