Miami Heat Concept

AAO

I like the logo but not the uniforms. I think the striping that goes acrossed the butt is a little much. Why not try flames up and down the sides of the jersey and shorts?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I don't know why, but I have really liked every uniform the Heat have used and your suggested updated look really nice too, although the shorts striping scheme might be a little too much.

The design is sweet, but I personally am against the teal. Heat's such a strong, fire and brimstone name and teal just seems out of place to me because it's such a soft color. Maybe thats just my immense testosterone flowing over tho :P

BTW, the shorts are SWEET IMO. Where can i get a pair?

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

ya, I personally thought Shaq would go 33 like back in college. He had to wear 32 with the Magic because someone already had it (Royal?). Then, w/ LA, Kareem had 33 and Magic had 32. But has Zo's 33 been retired in Miami? IDK...kinda doubt it

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Archived