Danton Pleads Guilty

yh

You know I never understand this some one tries to hire ahitman and goes to jail and then becomes a sympathetic figure?

What the Hell? he tired to kill somebody he is guilty he deserves to go to jail.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Don't get me wrong, he does deserve jail time. He could have done something different like seeking counciling. I think my sympathy towards Danton is due to the nature of his agent and how he controlled Danton's life.

I saw, I came, I left.

You know I never understand this some one tries to hire ahitman and goes to jail and then becomes a sympathetic figure?

What the Hell? he tired to kill somebody he is guilty he deserves to go to jail.

Of course he's guilty, and deserves jail time. I just think it's kinda sad what happened to the guy.

Of course he's guilty, and deserves jail time. I just think it's kinda sad what happened to the guy.

You gotta wonder what would drive a guy to want to do this to someone else. I don't think he had anything to gain financially.

That Danton felt this was his best option is why I feel sorry for Danton. Hopefully he'll come out of this a better person. I've heard he's had a pretty rough go of it, for someone who makes millions of dollars playing a game, that is.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Guys, what happened to the report that it was a gay love triangle? That was reported beforehand.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived