Toronto Raptors Tweaked

TheRealPepman

There's something wrong w/ the new uniforms. What I did here was I got rid of the grey stripes on the straps of the uniforms and I also changed the font for the numbers.

S/O to TimeOBrien for the template.

C&C appreciated.

EDIT: Watermarks have been simplified compared to the original version.

ELc7u16.jpg

JZRYGVA.jpg

BT0LffQ.jpg

6xZODbP.jpg

Y'all want some purple?

C05Uve4.jpg

GBfEEoL.jpg

8CkSSBw.jpg

NqGdfuN.jpg

Drake version looks great, but the others are too simple.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

It'd be easier to see the concept without the ridiculous watermarks

Sorry man, I gotta protect what's mine. If I didn't put them, chances are someone else's gonna steal my work and claim it as if it were his.

I'm sure he knows what the purpose of a watermark is. That being said, there's is absolutely no reason to put such an insane watermark over a jersey that simply a tweak. Someone else made the official jerseys, and you tweaked it with minor alterations. Because of the watermark I can't see it well.

It's more important for us to see it, than for you to protect it. In a hypothetical case, if someone did steal it, the upload date is enough to prove that you made it.

As for the jerseys, I like the number change only. The color of the ball on the shorts being different than the "T" is offputting, the removal of the silver line on the shorts is disappointing, and the straps are bland. As someone mentioned before, these are more plain than the already plain official jerseys.

EDIT: Thanks for updating the watermark. Looks much better.

It'd be easier to see the concept without the ridiculous watermarks

Sorry man, I gotta protect what's mine. If I didn't put them, chances are someone else's gonna steal my work and claim it as if it were his.

I'm sure he knows what the purpose of a watermark is. That being said, there's is absolutely no reason to put such an insane watermark over a jersey that simply a tweak. Someone else made the official jerseys, and you tweaked it with minor alterations. Because of the watermark I can't see it well.

It's more important for us to see it, than for you to protect it. In a hypothetical case, if someone did steal it, the upload date is enough to prove that you made it.

As for the jerseys, I like the number change only. The color of the ball on the shorts being different than the "T" is offputting, the removal of the silver line on the shorts is disappointing, and the straps are bland. As someone mentioned before, these are more plain than the already plain official jerseys.

If that's the case, I should my watermarks then. I'll take your word. I haven't done uniforms on a regular basis, so this is a learning process for me.

And for all of the comments above, thanks guys! I didn't know y'all wanted more than simplicity. Suggestions are also welcome.

Archived