Grand Rapids Griffins (UPDATED W/ GREY)

BostonStrong13

Hey guys, I threw these 2 GRG jerseys together and wanted some ways I could make them better.

Jersey 1:

GRG1_zpsxavrmenq.png

Jersey 2:

GRG2_zpsq9symuk0.png

Let me know what I can do better

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

I'd like the first one a lot more if the number had the same gold outline as the second.

How's this?

GRG1_zpsz2gwkjdy.pngI filled all the white with gold.

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

Have they started up the jersey contest for this year, or is this just for fun? I tried googling and didn't see that they'd started it yet. I know they'd skipped a year or two, so I'm never sure.

rATMcmK.png

Have they started up the jersey contest for this year, or is this just for fun? I tried googling and didn't see that they'd started it yet. I know they'd skipped a year or two, so I'm never sure.

The contest started up. When did it last happen and for who?

#34ever

They had the contest going last season, then had skipped like the season or two before.

Was it GRG? Around what months, I wanna see the winner...

#34ever

I like the latest option, but the logo needs to be bigger and there should be at least a brighter gold or some white/grey. Other than that, this is pretty solid.

Seeing you on HJC (and really liking your concepts too) I took your advice, and added grey.

GRG1_zpsmzd2brpa.pngGRG1_zpssyncwsbz.pngHows that?

#34ever

I like the latest option, but the logo needs to be bigger and there should be at least a brighter gold or some white/grey. Other than that, this is pretty solid.

Seeing you on HJC (and really liking your concepts too) I took your advice, and added grey.

GRG1_zpssyncwsbz.png

I like the second option, but there's a few things:

One, lighten it up. It seems really dark and the colors just don't seem to work, y'know?

Two, The numbers should have a grey outline instead of gold. The gold just seems out of place.

Third, the view you have of the back-side of the jersey from the front is still red, and that will get you marked down on HJC. I speak from experience.

Other than that, it's still solid. Good work!

They had the contest going last season, then had skipped like the season or two before.

Was it GRG? Around what months, I wanna see the winner...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BJCnGj8FWPc/VBfOPvI218I/AAAAAAAAWvA/e1E-psIIJYQ/s1600/GRGwinners.png

It's shocking that they chose not one but two blue jerseys to win when their dark jerseys last year were blue as well. Many, myself included, intentionally avoided blue jerseys because we assumed they wouldn't want a jersey similar to an existing jersey. So, good luck to all of us figuring out what they want.

rATMcmK.png

GRG1_zpssyncwsbz.png

I like the second option, but there's a few things:

One, lighten it up. It seems really dark and the colors just don't seem to work, y'know?

Two, The numbers should have a grey outline instead of gold. The gold just seems out of place.

Third, the view you have of the back-side of the jersey from the front is still red, and that will get you marked down on HJC. I speak from experience.

Other than that, it's still solid. Good work!

I fixed it up. While in the process I saw that the red looked pretty cool... I kept it

GRG1_zpsbvkbq2z8.png

#34ever

Archived