College Football Concepts

JetsLuvver

did they choose that design? or did the university make them switch from the usually marquette logo? Just curious, I'm almost for sure that they used the old one when our JV played them a couple years back.

I do like it though...it'd even fly for the whole university IMO.

peace,

pc

Also, you gotta do Vermont Catamounts (cougar)

My uncle from up there is always wearing a "Undefeated since 1972" Vermont Football shirt. It might not have been 72 when they stopped, but whatever year it was, he's got it!

did they choose that design? or did the university make them switch from the usually marquette logo?  Just curious, I'm almost for sure that they used the old one when our JV played them a couple years back.

i have no idea, seeing as i didn't even know they existed til i stumbled upon their old page last year. then again i could say the same for a scrapheap of Racine semipro teams with the unfortunate situation of not being the Raiders. their problems were that no one knew they existed cus they were either too strapped for cash or too dumb to advertise. although with the current second fiddle's name, i wouldn't bother (in case you care, it's the Threat. yes, the Threat. who names their team the Threat? <_< )

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Your concepts are starting to get noticeably better, but your execution is really dragging your work down. That being said, I think you've been at your best keeping it simple, and the three simpler designs (Marquette, Boston University, and Detroit) are definitely the best of the bunch...

QPR%20Sig.png

I like the USF and Marquette uniform sets, although i personally would use drop-shadows with Marquette...dont ask me why. I also prefer the club team's helmet as well, I really like that!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

I'm not entirely sold on Vermont, but with a little cleaning up, Xavier's and Pacific's designs could look really good on the field. Not too much, because your designs almost hit the nail on the head...

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived