Jacksonville Jaguars: Uniform Update Report

nitroseed

Oh boy! More black! The NFL just doesn't use enough black in their uniforms! :rolleyes:

Just when I thought the trend back to actual colors was beginning (re: Falcons go back to red), now this. Ugh!

I may understand the thought of the "flow" being better with the changes made, but it is not for the better.

Given that teal is their home jersey color, it doesn't make sense to minimize it so extremely (outside the home jersey). I think the new look is a BIG mistake. Maybe the deletion of the pant's stripes would be so bad if the numberals stayed teal.

Sigh. While I don't care for the Jag's logo, I thought they did have one of the sharpest uniforms around. No longer! :cursing:

"Good news for those who like bad news.

'Wait, less teal is always good news.'

'Worse news. More black and on 12/5, that stupid-@$$ 'Harry High School' all-black look. It B, B, S and S at the same time like an ABA logo!'

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

"CAN'T YOU LET THE 'B, B, S AND S' DIE!?!?!"

Which part of the word "NO" will you never understand?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"Good news for those who like bad news.

"Wait, less teal is always good news."

Worse news. More black and on 12/5, that stupid-@$$ "Harry High School" all-black look. It B, B and S at the same time like an ABA logo!

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

CAN'T YOU LET THE "B,B, AND S" DIE!?!?!

When was it ever alive? It's not funny now nor has it ever been funny or catchy or anything else. It's about as funny as AIDS.

Archived