Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

On 6/2/2019 at 2:14 AM, AkramTheBoss said:

The logo, home and away kit are amazing. I am just not the biggest fan of lime green in general. Keep up good work!

Thank you so so much!

On 6/2/2019 at 5:57 AM, ItsSlothy said:

My idea for a Liverpool Club is Navy 1896. The crest would be a combination of the naval flags that stand for “N”, “A”, “V”, and “Y”

I have other idea for Liverpool, but this is an interesting solution!

On 6/2/2019 at 7:53 AM, Section30 said:

Unreal look for Newcastle, I get major Flamengo vibes which is always a good thing!

Thanks! Yeah it's a little bit Flamengo style :D

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 2:39 AM, ItsSlothy said:

Thanks! What team are you gonna do next?

Kensington FC
Kensington Football Club was born in 1898 in the London district of Kensington & Chelsea. It was founded by a certain John Teers who had just bought land where he wanted to build a stadium and consequently a team of his own. Throughout its history, Kensington has won the national title on 2 occasions, in 1927 and 1957. Throughout its history it has experienced many moments of ups and downs. from 1972 to 1996 it remained entangled in the lower English divisions. In 1997, after the acquisition of the company by a consortium of entrepreneurs in 1995, the club finally returned to the Premier Division. Parenthesis a relegation in 2000 and subsequent promotion in 2002 the club has always remained in the top flight. Today the club, which is considered the third team in London, stumbles on the left side of the standings and has reached the final of the first national cup several times, winning it in 2016.

mx8dL5O.jpg
The history of the Kensington FC shield is very fascinating and unique. In addition to football, John Teers was passionate about fencing and the art of the sword. He chose to incorporate two crossed swords into the emblem of the newly formed team. Since then they have been the symbol par excellence of the club. Hence the nickname "The Blades".
Map
bbuM0RO.jpg

Kits
Since its creation, Kensington FC has used red as its main color. The current form, red mesh white shorts and red socks, was adopted in 1955. Before then the shirt had two white stripes and the shorts were red. New Balance appears on the red shirts from the 2013-2014 season. Bet365 from 2016.
D07qgUh.jpg
O9TO6sf.jpg
UAILiwS.jpg
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, PascalHugo said:

Kensington FC
Kensington Football Club was born in 1898 in the London district of Kensington & Chelsea. It was founded by a certain John Teers who had just bought land where he wanted to build a stadium and consequently a team of his own. Throughout its history, Kensington has won the national title on 2 occasions, in 1927 and 1957. Throughout its history it has experienced many moments of ups and downs. from 1972 to 1996 it remained entangled in the lower English divisions. In 1997, after the acquisition of the company by a consortium of entrepreneurs in 1995, the club finally returned to the Premier Division. Parenthesis a relegation in 2000 and subsequent promotion in 2002 the club has always remained in the top flight. Today the club, which is considered the third team in London, stumbles on the left side of the standings and has reached the final of the first national cup several times, winning it in 2016.

mr8cw7.jpg
The history of the Kensington FC shield is very fascinating and unique. In addition to football, John Teers was passionate about fencing and the art of the sword. He chose to incorporate two crossed swords into the emblem of the newly formed team. Since then they have been the symbol par excellence of the club. Hence the nickname "The Blades".
Map
34f1suc.jpg

Kits
Since its creation, Kensington FC has used red as its main color. The current form, red mesh white shorts and red socks, was adopted in 1955. Before then the shirt had two white stripes and the shorts were red. New Balance appears on the red shirts from the 2013-2014 season. Bet365 from 2016.
28vaae1.jpg
121u9fr.jpg
oqvu6o.jpg

Lo stemma è spaziale. La prima maglia mi piace molto, la seconda la comprerei di corsa se fosse reale mentre per la terza devo dire che non sono un fan del colore. 👏

4 hours ago, Cate said:
5 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

Lo stemma è spaziale. La prima maglia mi piace molto, la seconda la comprerei di corsa se fosse reale mentre per la terza devo dire che non sono un fan del colore. 👏

Grazie mille!!! Per la terza ho voluto usare qualcosa di diverso 😁

Wanderers FC
The Wanderers Football Club was officially born on January 24th 1878 for the will of 3 boys. These were great friends and they had begun to feel this propagating more and more of this new sport. They also wanted a personal club at all costs. The choice of the name was particularly difficult. John McAvoy proposed a simple Glasgow Football Club, Jamie Wilson and Alexander Grant instead proposed something more unusual, The Wanderers Football Club. They chose this name because their intention was to travel around the world to play this fantastic sport. The Wanderers is one of the most successful clubs participating in the Premier Division. It has won 10 times in the course of its history as well as several national and international cups. Today the club is considered one of the Big 6 of British football playing every year chance to win the title, even if the last title dates back to 2003.

QgGAktR.jpg
The emblem of the Wanderers Football Club is quite special and unusual. The father of one of the three founders was an adventurer, specializing in exploration of Africa. When he returned from one of these trips he told his son about his encounter with this gigantic creature that impressed him greatly. That boy was so fascinated that he proposed it as a symbol of the newborn club. Since then the coat of arms has remained practically unchanged.
Map
a05Mffo.jpg

Kits
The Wanderers shirt is one of the most recognized in the world. The shirt is divided into 4 parts, black and white. Since its inception the clb has used this particular style. Another peculiarity that distinguishes the Glasgow club uniforms is the fact that with the exception of the technical sponsor, which from 2016 is New Balance, it has never fouled it with a commercial sponsor leaving it immaculate always during its history.
RDziTc6.jpg
lwBVHgq.jpg
s1kelnD.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Awesome work!

Just curious, how did you determine when the different teams have won the championship/

Thanks! For first I decide which city (team If i have in mind) partecipate in the current season.  After that i decide when the championship was born. After that I try to image an history behind it. Finally i complete the list with the various champions. 

On 6/11/2019 at 3:00 PM, PascalHugo said:
Wanderers FC
The Wanderers Football Club was officially born on January 24th 1878 for the will of 3 boys. These were great friends and they had begun to feel this propagating more and more of this new sport. They also wanted a personal club at all costs. The choice of the name was particularly difficult. John McAvoy proposed a simple Glasgow Football Club, Jamie Wilson and Alexander Grant instead proposed something more unusual, The Wanderers Football Club. They chose this name because their intention was to travel around the world to play this fantastic sport. The Wanderers is one of the most successful clubs participating in the Premier Division. It has won 10 times in the course of its history as well as several national and international cups. Today the club is considered one of the Big 6 of British football playing every year chance to win the title, even if the last title dates back to 2003.

25a2o13.jpg
The emblem of the Wanderers Football Club is quite special and unusual. The father of one of the three founders was an adventurer, specializing in exploration of Africa. When he returned from one of these trips he told his son about his encounter with this gigantic creature that impressed him greatly. That boy was so fascinated that he proposed it as a symbol of the newborn club. Since then the coat of arms has remained practically unchanged.
Map
2rdvhv4.jpg

Kits
The Wanderers shirt is one of the most recognized in the world. The shirt is divided into 4 parts, black and white. Since its inception the clb has used this particular style. Another peculiarity that distinguishes the Glasgow club uniforms is the fact that with the exception of the technical sponsor, which from 2016 is New Balance, it has never fouled it with a commercial sponsor leaving it immaculate always during its history.
29wk4ko.jpg
e01wk0.jpg
ouy7fo.jpg

This is a great concept! I’m not Scottish, but this feels like a real life football club, and I would buy one of their jerseys.

spacer.png

RxrX5RD.png

On 8/3/2017 at 11:25 AM, PascalHugo said:
Leeds City FC
Founded in 1905, Leeds City FC is one of England's most important and prestigious clubs. The club was born on 15 December 1905 from the ashes of Leeds Albion FC, which was born in 1891. Leeds City won eight times the national title of which the first in 1915. After the first championship win, the club of Yorkshire has dealt with its most complicated period, sliding down to the fourth division. In 1936 he finally returned to the Premier Division and won the title in 1940. At that time Leeds was one of the strongest teams in Europe, but with the advent of World War II the championships stopped and many players perished in the fights . At the start of the championships, Leeds set about to settle in and return to victory in 1953. The fourth and fifth titles came respectively in 1962 and 1977. In 1984, after a championship fought, the club won the title, the sixth of his history. Ten years later Leeds won the championship again. In 2005 Leeds City won its last title so far. Today the club has lost ground compared to other top clubs in the country, but still in the top of the standings.

Leeds_City.jpg
The crest of the club has remained almost unchanged since its creation in 1936. It represents the coat of arms of the city revisited in a football version. Owls support a crest featuring inside the 3 stars and the Yorkshire rose, symbol of the region where Leeds is located and LCFC. In the lower part of the crest there is a band with the motto of the club "Memento Audere Semper".
Map

1_Map_Leeds_City.jpg

Kits
The royal blue has always been the color of the Yorkshire club. Since its inception, Leeds City has dressed in blue jerseys and white shorts. Adidas has been the club's technical sponsor since 2009 but Betway has appeared on club jerseys since 2014.
N.B: Font is the official one of the Premier Division.

leeds1.jpg
leeds3.jpg
leeds2.jpg

love all the designs there amazing! some of them don't show up with images like this leeds one, any chance your going to re upload?

Cant wait to see the rest!

Liverpool FC
Liverpool Football Club is one of the most important and winning clubs in the history of english football. It was founded on 13 April 1894 in a pub in the city center by some dissident members of the first club in the city, Anfield FC. Liverpool has won almost everything throughout its history, both nationally and internationally. Liverpool FC is a team known everywhere with fans and supporters around the world. He won the Premier Division for 17 times and above all taking part in all the editions since the club was born. Liverpool FC are the current defending Premier Division champion with an incredible record of 108 points. The fans are among the hottest in the whole of the United Kingdom, and probably in the world, famous above all for their passion and indissoluble loyalty. Obviously the one against Anfield FC is the most felt game by Liverpool. It is one of the hottest derbies and is called "Merseyside Derby". For seasons however it does not occur because Anfield FC has been relegated to the second division.

5prlHnV.jpg
The Liverpool FC crest represents the symbol of the city, the Liverbird. Throughout its history it has undergone several changes, up until the solution adopted in 2001. A circular emblem with the color of the team. On the inside the Liverbird enclosed by two writings, the name above and the motto of the club below. The motto is in Latin and say "Victoria Concordia Crescit", over the years there have been a number of variations of the translation but all are roughly the same: “Victory Grows Through Harmony.”
Map
HzBxsHr.jpg

Kits
Liverpool players are called "Skyblues" by the color of their uniforms, but this was not always the color of the Liverpool club. The first uniform in fact was black with a red horizontal band, the current blue shirt made its first appearance in 1903. Since then the same pattern has always been used. Skyblues shirt and socks with white shorts. Adidas has been supplying the technical material since 2012 while the airline Fly Emirates sponsors the club since 2009.
OrrpFa4.jpg
OgTwp70.jpg
bYAjaxr.jpg
  • Like 4

On 6/23/2019 at 1:17 AM, ItsSlothy said:

Liverpool FC already exists. Why don’t you try putting the FC in front of the Liverpool?

Yeah, i know but i prefer this instead of fc liverpool. More english style

On 6/23/2019 at 7:48 AM, Section30 said:

Absolutely killed Liverpool! I would be interested though to see what you could come up with for Anfield even though they're relegated.

Thank you so much! This was not east to create an identity for Liverpool. I modify the liverbird for first, then i create the crest around it. Yes, when i finish the entire Premier Division I create Anfield FC 😉 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

Just reading through all of this and WOW it’s impressive. The backstories and the logos along with the kits, it’s truly amazing and fun to read. How many more leagues do you have planned? Most of all keep up the good work.

Just thanks man! I appreciate a lot! So now I finish the english championship, then move to Spain, after that Italy. This was the first idea when I started. I want to do a Champions League to introduce some club of the other countries.

• Like 1