Boston Celtics

Alphabet Man

ok its a bit different

green5.gif

white2.gif

the 'flap' thing on the back is so that when the shirt is untucked it wont fall up when a player jumped (this is untested and this is just a guess)

Comment and Critisism fire away below

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Man oh man whenever I see the words Boston, Celtics and concept linked together my heart sinks! These unis look ok and everything but the only acceptable change, amnd then its only just acceptable and not something the celtics are likely to do soon (as discussed on the boards a few weeks ago!) is to come up with an alternate!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Seven words: If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Let's not go putting the Celtics uniforms behind a glass case...anything can be updated and modernized without straying too much from tradition. The Lakers did it with their uniforms, and I don't hear anyone complaining. It helps they have an extra color or two, and a few championships will keep naysayers quiet, but it can be done.

That said, I'm not a fan of these. Get rid of the gradient. Change the font to something slightly more athletic. Or at least not a generic computer font like Impact. And if you're going to add another color ( I see black in there), use it. A few more additions, like in the striping or as an outline in the numbers & letters make it look less forced in than it does right now.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived